Cars PM3DM Super Touring Cars

thank you , we do take our time and do it from scratch, so it should look better then what the older generation of sims offered , as times have moved on and there are lot more possibilities these days
Yeah. I think this mod will be amazing in rFactor 2 with the games AI. Could make it a very agressive and exciting race. I have heard that rFactor 2 is a pain to make mods in, but once they work, they are amazing

progress is still slow, but we are building dashboards now ;)

S40_09.jpg

and
unknown.png

we also got a new sounds for the Bimmer and they are pretty cool! courtesy of @ACFAN

Hi guys, sorry to bother, since the Volvo has been ported in-game in April last year, any news on a particular progress about that car?

Not as yet i'm afraid.

Much of the hold ups come from the fact that our main physics guy is out of action and hasn't been able to dedicate the time necessary to get the Peugeot or Volvo started. I have reached out to other known AC physics people whos work I really respect, but I have not heard back from them in quite some time.

If someone who does have a good understanding of supertouring wants to help us out with physics, then we would of course love to hear from them. We have *some* data for most cars be it set up sheets, CAD drawings, engine dynos etc, so they wouldn't be working from a totally blank canvas.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back