Cars PM3DM Super Touring Cars

I’ve just learnt of this project, I foolishly paid for the low quality versions that simdreamdevelopments ripped, but honestly I’ve had some of the best races I’ve ever had in Assetto in those cars, so to see decent quality versions being developed is great news. I’d happily pay a decent whack for a full grid of 90s BTCC screamy bois.

Just need to find a way to get AC to play Tiff Needell over the loading screens now....

BMW interior update...

BMWshifter.jpg

I’ve just learnt of this project, I foolishly paid for the low quality versions that simdreamdevelopments ripped, but honestly I’ve had some of the best races I’ve ever had in Assetto in those cars, so to see decent quality versions being developed is great news. I’d happily pay a decent whack for a full grid of 90s BTCC screamy bois.

Just need to find a way to get AC to play Tiff Needell over the loading screens now....

I paid £40 for all 4 packs & although not top mods, the races have been epic.

well this was fun ,.. well not quite , good 4 hours to get this to work , been forever since I was doing this earlier, so I was hitting lot of issues how to get this properly exported, but here we go! I hope it will be worth it

but it's not something I want to do 10 more times, haha

and still not quite down, can't get the driver shifting for some reason. Eventhough when I exported steering animation, it works, but not shifting ..argggghhhh
works in the SDK, so not sure what's happening here, if there is .ini that I need to edit or something. but If I tried copying .ksanim file from other car it did work, so it must be something with my export :(

well, at least the shifter is working fine-ish, coudlnt' get the cable to work either, but I was never able to get skinning to work , so that's expected. But I did manage to export steering animation, so not sure what's broken :(

so it might be something weird Kunos .... or I'm not sure,
when I used animation from 370z, it's the same issue, .. however if I removed _dw _up from it and left it only shift, then it works!! , but obviously won't work for both, as the lever is moving in different directions

is this a design by kunos that the _up / _dw is only meant for fingers on steering wheel ? and everything else should have just shift.ksanim ? .. is this then based on certain nubmers - like steer animaton - where center will be say on frame 100 and then I do animaton both ways?

is there a Kunos car that has different up / down shift, but not paddles ? can you guys help please?

also what's really strange, I animated his LEFT hand, but only his RIGHT hand is being triggered in the animation, .. is there somethign in .ini that tells engine if the car is RHD or LHD ??

aah, what do you know :)

INVERT_SHIFTING_HANDS=1

so I suppose my suspicion might be correct,

Up/Down only fingers
shift for the entire arm, and the invert attr in the driver3d.ini to control which hand

aah, what do you know :)

INVERT_SHIFTING_HANDS=1

so I suppose my suspicion might be correct,

Up/Down only fingers
shift for the entire arm, and the invert attr in the driver3d.ini to control which hand
I struggled with the same issue on my Audi, but yes it seems like separate up/down is only possible for fingers. I also tried just cheating by using two Nulls on the sequ stick, linked up, one up and one down, but it only used the first in the parenting chain I think. Same with hand movement on up and down, it is limited to just the fingers no matter how much you keyframe.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 1 2.6%