[PLUGIN] CheatBox

Plugins [PLUGIN] CheatBox 1.2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
well good bye my mod if it was even mind all well even though he stole front entrance from me but hey im done using mods people want to bitch about petty **** and tell me that i stole his code even though i have no clue if i did im listening to people any more good bye every body people hates me but thats find thats what happens when i have depression bye every body

well good bye my mod if it was even mind all well even though he stole front entrance from me but hey im done using mods people want to bitch about petty **** and tell me that i stole his code even though i have no clue if i did im listening to people any more good bye every body people hates me but thats find thats what happens when i have depression bye every body
You didn't steal anything, and Roman 266 didn't steal either. You just either happened to be doing the same thing as him, or one copied (not stole, copied) from the other. A front entrance position is just a position. What, are people gonna try to patent a position now? "YoU cAn'T pUt ThAt iN yOuR mOd, I mAdE iT FIRST aNd I HaVe PaTeNt". This is why I HATE copyright. Copyright holders just get to straight up take away someone's ability to create things just because "I hAvE a PaTeNt AnD i mAdE iT FIRST!!!" The copyright holders are the real thieves.

To add to my previous post. Think about me getting a patent on computers, and then me coming to your house and saying "I hAvE a PaTeNt oN yOuR cOmPuTeR. gIvE tHiS tO mE nOw Or I'lL sUe YoU fOr CoPyRiGhT iNfRiNgEmEnT!!!" That is literally copyright in a nutshell.

ok well got told told that i stole codeing from him even though i looked at the codeing and it looks totally different to his yea it may act the same but im pretty sure the coding is different but anyways it doesnt matter my mod aint going back up know since i got blamed gess ill just have to use it as personal use i gess

Great Mod! Can be glitchy sometimes and not let you interact with menu, but seems to fix when reinstalling mod. TY :inlove:

Last edited:
Roman266 updated [PLUGIN] CheatBox with a new update entry:

-Added time scaler: by default in game 1 hour is equal to 10 minutes in real time and you can change this value, of course time scaler does not affect for post order, repair works and etc;
-Teleporting of cars now reset their rotation;
-Added teleport of player to kilju guy;
-Added teleport of player to grandma;
-Added teleport of player to flatbed;
-Added teleport of TV remote control to player;
-Removed stock spark plugs (it removed from game);
-Fixed position of labels.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Roman266 updated [PLUGIN] CheatBox with a new update entry:

-TimeScaler now in "TimeScaler & skips" window;
-New values for TimeScaler (last time I also forgot that in Finland time is different and they do not have odd hours);
-Added button for skip uncle stages and getting keys for van and truck in "TimeScaler & skips" window;
-Added button for skip post order wait in "TimeScaler & skips" window;
-Added button for skip repair work wait in "TimeScaler & skips" window;
-Now all copies of disc brakes, headlights, wheels and etc will be teleport to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back