[PLUGIN] CheatBox

Plugins [PLUGIN] CheatBox 1.2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
The Main Menu said that the mod was loaded but it doesn't open when I press CTRL + C

Attachments

• modsfolder.PNG
    modsfolder.PNG
    16.1 KB · Views: 337
  • mainmenu.PNG
    mainmenu.PNG
    286.5 KB · Views: 310
Thanks. I fixed it. It works great. Suggestion: Make that you can CLICK with and object in hand. Can you also change the keybind to open it, because I keep zooming in on accident. I need the zoom in because I can't see super intricate details. Thanks Roman266 for the help.
For teleport with item in hand you can use key binds.
What problem with zoom? Just press ctrl again if it stuck in zoomed.

The Main Menu said that the mod was loaded but it doesn't open when I press CTRL + C
Open the "Mods Folder". Send a .PNG again. How can we know if it LOADED if you just screenshotted it without proof that the mod is even there? Also, (to all people out there reading this) look at his destination/file path to his MODS folder? He's running a cracked version, which is alright by me. (I'm a tech nerd, so I know a lot about tech, self-explanatory.)

Hi Roman,do you know the Problem,if i use ur Cheat Box,my car dont get off? The Lights an Radio turn off,but the Engine not oO

Can you take a look please? Its everytime after i use Cheat Box.

Best Regards ;)

Hi Roman,do you know the Problem,if i use ur Cheat Box,my car dont get off? The Lights an Radio turn off,but the Engine not oO

Can you take a look please? Its everytime after i use Cheat Box.

Best Regards ;)
Are u using the satsuma master mod and using boost power? i have realised that it makes the engine constantly idling

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.