[PLUGIN] CheatBox

Plugins [PLUGIN] CheatBox 1.2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Roman,can u build maybe a new Mod to tune the Cars? Lower and hight of them,stance,horsepower and so on.the most tuning mods are not function no more :(

Would be really great if you can do something like that ;)

Best Regards ;)

When I teleport between the store and home, how do I take things that are in my hands? Also, bring the shopping bag to me seems to spawn a generic shopping bag while the one I purchased stays at the store when I teleport. I just want to get to building the Satsuma, not waiting for Uncle to show up with the van keys, or taking the boat.

When I teleport between the store and home, how do I take things that are in my hands? Also, bring the shopping bag to me seems to spawn a generic shopping bag while the one I purchased stays at the store when I teleport. I just want to get to building the Satsuma, not waiting for Uncle to show up with the van keys, or taking the boat.
Use hotkeys.
Hope he adds helmet
It will happen someday.

Use hotkeys.
Hot keys aren't working for me. The buttons on the menu work, and I can see why that would cause me to drop items, but for example, CTRL+1 doesn't do anything, neither does CTRL+(numpad)1 or CTRL+F1.

EDIT: OK, I've got it, the hotkeys only work with the menu open. Good enough for me! :)

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Forum trophies