Peugeot 106 Rallye S2

Cars Peugeot 106 Rallye S2 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
really good job I have a 106 in real life but not a rally ... too bad a good job again I take a lot of fun with this car
PS sry my eng is very bad

Hello guys!

Is it normal that in the Alignement menu I can only change the toe angle for front wheels? The caster and toe for rear wheels can not be changed.
It's a trailing arm. More often than not those aren't factory adjustable. Perhaps toe; but I couldn't find any evidence for that on this one.

Daniel Jimenez updated Peugeot 106 Rallye S2 with a new update entry:

Version 1.1

We are glad to announce 1.1 version with physics and some visual adjustments.

- Added Tuned
- Corrected stock power figure to wheel power, thanks @JohnSickles for informing
- New torque curves extracted by @mike12345678
- Changed rear stabilizer rate
- Raised CoG
- Updated tires
- Corrected stock rev limit to 7250
- Corrected rear droop
- Added brake pressure adjust to setup
- Added yaw_cl_gain to fins to avoid spamming log
- Removed redundant sound files
- Perhaps...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great car, thanks for the update. Although I am now curious as to why the car now delivers 103bhp to the wheels instead of the crank like v1.0? Pretty sure when Peugeot stated the figures that it was at the crank? Unless I am mistaken, do you have any references I could look at please?

Great car, thanks for the update. Although I am now curious as to why the car now delivers 103bhp to the wheels instead of the crank like v1.0? Pretty sure when Peugeot stated the figures that it was at the crank? Unless I am mistaken, do you have any references I could look at please?
I looked, and supposedly Peugeot at the time (Like other French OEMs?) was supposed to report values to correspond with the inspection testing values ie: at the wheels.

Not very reliable, but all owners were complaining about it accelerating too slowly as well, so it's something.

I looked, and supposedly Peugeot at the time (Like other French OEMs?) was supposed to report values to correspond with the inspection testing values ie: at the wheels.

Not very reliable, but all owners were complaining about it accelerating too slowly as well, so it's something.
Good enough for me! Thanks for the explanation.

:)
Screenshot_peugeot_106_quiksilver_ks_highlands_5-7-120-7-38-12.jpg

It's really good fun seeing other driver's rear tyre in the air through corners :D
Good fun to race with!

Only small issue: the French license plates have noisy normal maps on them. French plates are mostly flat plastic, sometimes the font is extruded. Either way it looked a bit weird, especially the EU logo and F, and text underneath the plate. I've not seen that extruded IRL.
Also there are .fbx.kn5 files in the folder structure.

Pff this car is still so much fun. It is staggering what kind of competition it can take on in AI races. Suprised me alot!! One question though: how do I get heat in the rear tyres? Is there something I can do regarding to the setup. Or maybe I can't drive. Realistic option too.

Pff this car is still so much fun. It is staggering what kind of competition it can take on in AI races. Suprised me alot!! One question though: how do I get heat in the rear tyres? Is there something I can do regarding to the setup. Or maybe I can't drive. Realistic option too.
Heat's completely crap in vanilla AC, so there isn't any car which works even a bit well with it. My current vanilla heat method is *a little* better but it's not yet on this car. Essentially, heat is broken in vanilla AC.

Further, the inside rear tire also lifts into the air, so you effectively don't get to heat that up very much, so when it comes time for it to be the outside tire, it's colder than usual. It then cools off when in the air. I'd imagine it's a real problem as well.

Maybe some time next year I'll develop a good CSP heating model for road tires and start making some for my cars. Definitely still want to update a few cars one more time at least with some CSP features.

Has anyone had the issue where interior is clear? It looks fine in the showroom?
I am thinking it might be csp related but don't know if there is a specific setting i am missing that needs to be checked/unchecked
nyEwOHuzLf.jpg

Im in the boat to ask for future CSP functionality added. But i also noticed something about the sound. Is it normal the exterior sound should only be heard on the left?

Hi, I'm having an issue with the sound on this vehicle that doesn't happen with any others, basically opponent vehicles sound crackly and its impossible to hear anything else. The only way to fix this for me atm is to turn off opponent sound, then everything sounds fine. Any ideas what I can do?

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 12.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 10.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 83 59.3%