Peugeot 106 Rallye S2

Cars Peugeot 106 Rallye S2 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
I think it's better for Daniel and Arch do the changes, I feel there's more fixes to do, like with textures as they are quite large in resolution and filesize. Main .kn5 file is whopping 174MB.

just a few things
Gkz5NGA.jpg

don't know why the rear brakes and everything is not black ?

omkrWAC.jpg

the brightness of the inside wheels

yUhqVSv.jpg

and also the peugeot and 106 rallye stickers look kind of opaque, not too clear

it's barely readable in game
0jvzT71.jpg

IMG_0929.jpg

IMG_0931.jpg

car_photo_561505.jpg

and the stickers seem to be much higher, they seem to align with the top of the rear peugeot logo irl

It might just be modern tires or people simply pulling more G than you did, but every 106 I ever saw on track lifts mid-corner. Not just in big G peaks. Given that I haven't filmed a stock 106 I'm driving myself, I could be missing something.

Anyway, this is the first picture for "Peugeot 106 cornering".
hard-cornering-harry-painter-peugeot-106-vscc-pomeroy-trophy-silverstone-16th-february-2019-cars-competition-february-fun-historic-cars-ic-RP5NTF.jpg

This tube. Inside the main beam is the stabilizer. If it's in place via rubber bushings, I suspect it'll lose a significant portion of it's rate.

View attachment 363564

View attachment 363563

Just as likely that my twist beam approximation is just off too.

Mind you I'm not convinced there's actually an issue because I find overwhelmingly more anecdote pointing towards big lift than not.

that 106 is not even a gti/s16 nothing, it's just a regular 106. and that height it's probably on a specific corner, it's just a picture

This mod is excellent, I absolutely love the way it drives. It puts such a big smile of my face playing with the lift off oversteer. Once you get it sliding it is really nice to recover as well. A good boot of throttle and you will usually catch it! So so so unbelievably fun. Thanks for your efforts making this Daniel, I can't recommend it enough.

You can also delete the electronics.ini file (inside data folder). More realistic than before. But then, you tweak the settings too much
No it's not, if they're set to be off and you have no assists on, nothing is on. Just turn your assists off. There should be entries in electronics.ini for people who want to use them with assists.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 16 10.9%
  • Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 53 36.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 86 58.5%