F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)

Jas Verstoppen

DNA Racing
Hi fellow Racing-Fanatics!

First of all, how happy are we all together that Codemasters finally pulled it off and deliver us a well balanced, fully functioning Multiplayer part of the game and a much more 'simmy' feel of the Handling-Model then all of the previous titles in the F1-franchise?! Ok, that's of my chest! ;)

We just got the dedicated forum up for our coming League of F1 2016 on the PC-version of the game, we are proud as Ramteam Racing for the fact we are able to host this League for all of you out there who might be interested.

A big Announcement, of all the Info and Dates you need to know, will be made coming Tuesday, 30th of August. Also the Registration-Thread goes up then.

Be sure to keep this page updated because this League on this amazing game will be epic! :)

As a final note, we would like to give a special thanks to the RaceDepartment Team to give us the possibility for hosting a League here, thumbs up!

Cheers,

The Ramteam Staff

Last edited:
It is very odd; I suspect this version is more of a console port than F1 2013 was at least because upping the graphics actually improved my frame rate. Okay my 3770K is a bit older now but this isn't meant to be a CPU bound game so there is no obvious, reasonable explanation for it. Shame none of the things above have helped. :/

It is very odd; I suspect this version is more of a console port than F1 2013 was at least because upping the graphics actually improved my frame rate. Okay my 3770K is a bit older now but this isn't meant to be a CPU bound game so there is no obvious, reasonable explanation for it. Shame none of the things above have helped. :/
Almost certainly, since the optimization seems to be completely and utterly missing compared to 2015. The nearly nonfunctional AA is also a hint.

Mark i am on a x5650 xeon server processor from 2008, so i do not think it's your 3770K :roflmao::roflmao:

Hi, i want to participate :)
Thijs/ Steam ID: Evil Duck http://steamcommunity.com/id/EvilDuckIsCool/ / Team: No matter
I am sorry but, i took a look at your profile and i do not want you in our team.
You have very weird friends if they think this
║\
║▒\
║▒▒\
║░▒║
║░▒║ put this
║卐 ║ on your friends
║░▒║ profile
║卐 ║ to protect them
║░▒║ against niggers
║卐 ║ and jews
║░▒║
▓▓▓
[█▓]
[█▓]
is normal conversation.

We (if i may speak for us) do not want people who are this dumb in our league, specialy not in my gamevideo's.
Thank you for participating and good luck.
If anyone from DNA wants you in the league, i am proud to give you my seat.

I agree with Rico.
I am sorry but, i took a look at your profile and i do not want you in our team.
You have very weird friends if they think this
║\
║▒\
║▒▒\
║░▒║
║░▒║ put this
║卐 ║ on your friends
║░▒║ profile
║卐 ║ to protect them
║░▒║ against niggers
║卐 ║ and jews
║░▒║
▓▓▓
[█▓]
[█▓]
is normal conversation.

We (if i may speak for us) do not want people who are this dumb in our league, specialy not in my gamevideo's.
Thank you for participating and good luck.
If anyone from DNA wants you in the league, i am proud to give you my seat.

Attachments

• 20170530_150438.png
    20170530_150438.png
    251.3 KB · Views: 206

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering