F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)

Jas Verstoppen

DNA Racing
Hi fellow Racing-Fanatics!

First of all, how happy are we all together that Codemasters finally pulled it off and deliver us a well balanced, fully functioning Multiplayer part of the game and a much more 'simmy' feel of the Handling-Model then all of the previous titles in the F1-franchise?! Ok, that's of my chest! ;)

We just got the dedicated forum up for our coming League of F1 2016 on the PC-version of the game, we are proud as Ramteam Racing for the fact we are able to host this League for all of you out there who might be interested.

A big Announcement, of all the Info and Dates you need to know, will be made coming Tuesday, 30th of August. Also the Registration-Thread goes up then.

Be sure to keep this page updated because this League on this amazing game will be epic! :)

As a final note, we would like to give a special thanks to the RaceDepartment Team to give us the possibility for hosting a League here, thumbs up!

Cheers,

The Ramteam Staff

Last edited:
I am playing Assetto Corsa alot lately.
There is a mod called ''F1 2017 Hybrid''. It's a fantastic mod with great physics.
Perhaps that's an idea about the way to go in the future.
I played the BETA of F1 2017 too and I didn't like it. Just a port of 2016 actually..

Yeah I play ac with that mod too. Its fun, but dont know how it is if we would play it online?

It's a shame to hear that f1 2017 just a port of 2016 is.. for sure I'm not gonna buy it on the day of release, waiting for some reviews this time, I'm done with wasting my money on a updated game every year. And every year the game is full with bugs and online is always a disaster.

I love the feeling of Assetto Corsa, especially with the rift... Nordschleife time trialling with the Red Bull fan car, the Sauber C9 or a 98T is insanely good fun... I also love the group of people who are making it.

At the moment though, I'm not sure how well suited it is for league racing. It has been a while though... I know they've added controller use for pitstops now instead of keyboard+mouse, as well as enforced number of pitstops etc... maybe we could give it a go in modded content to make sure everyone could race if they have the game. It's such a shame they don't have proper weather implemented though; even if it was just a linear loss of grip it'd be better than nothing. :(

Either way, I think this needs some form of a poll to ask what people want to do or indeed if people want to carry on as we are.

Last edited:
That must be specific to your machine as i'm running SQL server all the time while playing F1. Never have had any issues with it. Neither do i have any with installed mods. I have cleanly installed f1 tho, just to be sure it doesn't cause any issues for others.

Yeah, I've been monitoring it again today and that process hasn't done anything so I have no idea what caused it to start spiking. I couldn't trace anything it was doing and it wasn't updating or anything so from now it's just another thing on the list to shutdown before trying any time critical gaming.

To inform you guy's i am not playing in f1 2016 anymore and after buying assetto i am not gonna buy 2017 pretty soon eather.
I have the full assetto package now.
We also have a server running atm with the hybridmod, thanks to Ingemar! :thumbsup:
Go to the search option type DNA you will find it.
We played hybridmod online night before, its awsome in my book. :D

We played alot Online with it, no problems at all.
What obviously is a fact, is that we can't do all the Official F1 Tracks. Because they aren't all in the game.

But I guess we could find a good bunch of nice tracks to have an acceptable season?!

13_Belgium_EN_CMYK_300dpi.jpg

Round 11: Belgian GP

Date 25th of June 2017

Time
20:15 C.E.T.

Hi, I am a very experienced 14 year old f1 game manic who would love to join the league.

Name: Dane, Steam ID: dapyof1master (I will send link if I get in), Team: doesn't matter but Haas if available

Oh and by the way, I use racing line and traction control assists as well as automatic gearbox. I can unfortunately only make weekend races. I am currently on holiday so I will add the Rico nosberg in steam when I get back later today

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back