F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)

Jas Verstoppen

DNA Racing
Hi fellow Racing-Fanatics!

First of all, how happy are we all together that Codemasters finally pulled it off and deliver us a well balanced, fully functioning Multiplayer part of the game and a much more 'simmy' feel of the Handling-Model then all of the previous titles in the F1-franchise?! Ok, that's of my chest! ;)

We just got the dedicated forum up for our coming League of F1 2016 on the PC-version of the game, we are proud as Ramteam Racing for the fact we are able to host this League for all of you out there who might be interested.

A big Announcement, of all the Info and Dates you need to know, will be made coming Tuesday, 30th of August. Also the Registration-Thread goes up then.

Be sure to keep this page updated because this League on this amazing game will be epic! :)

As a final note, we would like to give a special thanks to the RaceDepartment Team to give us the possibility for hosting a League here, thumbs up!

Cheers,

The Ramteam Staff

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 90535

I'd be interested in it, last time was racing in F1 2013 and now I'm mainly in Assetto but this game looks great. Will wait for more info about this league.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, finally a F1-game how it's supposed to be right :)
We also do a lot on Project CARS, but Weather Implementation for example is still a thingy CM does better then others. The Thread for Registration, Rules and Calendar goes LIVE tonight, somewhere after dinner.

RACES TAKE PLACE ON SUNDAYS, 20:00 CET. PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THE CALENDAR THREAD FOR MORE INFO

Lobby Options

I'll be the regular Session Host myself (Dutch Internet), with a few exceptions here and there. But that will always be announced in the special Race Thread of that specific Race.

Session Options

Maximum Players: 22
Practice Type: None
Practice Length: N/A
Qualifying: Short Qualifying (20 minutes)
Race Distance: 50%
Starting Grid: Qualifying
Quick Weather: Dynamic
Customise Weather: N/A
Session Start Time: Official
Customise Session Start Time: N/A

Race Settings

AI Driver Level: N/A
Car Performance: Equal
Parc Ferme Rules: On
Collisions: On
Vehicle Damage: TBD
Safety Car: On
Corner Cutting Stringency: Strict
Formation Lap: On
Race Starts: Manual

Assist Restrictions

Pit Assist: Allowed
Gearbox: Automatic allowed

All other assists are disabled. We made this choice because it's in our belief that's the best way to learn and get better as a racing driver yourself. We have a few Gamepad-drivers in our team, and believe me they are good! I don't say it is easy, but most def it's achievable for everyone.

Drivers & Constructors Championship

Drivers will compete for both the Driver- and Constructor-Championship. The Driver and Team with the most points after a 21-round Season will prevail!

Points System

1st - 25
2nd - 18
3rd - 15
4th - 12
5th - 10
6th - 8
7th - 6
8th - 4
9th - 2
10th - 1

Fair Racing Policy

• We race according to the FIA F1 2015 Sporting Regulations©.
  • Warnings and penalties assigned by the game are final.
  • However, if there are some irregularities, which obviously can occur in close racing, incidents have to be reported to the League Admin's.
  • We also encourage to capture your game with one of the many videocapture-software programs out there.
  • Drivers should race as clean, hard and fair as possible. We all make mistakes from time to time but this means you cannot force another car off the circuit. If you do so accidentally the recommended action is to give the place back.
  • Drivers are allowed to make one move to defend and should leave a car's width of space when a competitior is alongside.
  • Rage-quitting will be penalized. Every driver can quit by retiring during the race, followed by exiting the lobby and explaining the reason of quitting in the race thread for the particular track.
  • If you need to quit a race for any reason do not crash or park your car. Doing so could cause a virtual or full safety car and dramatically change the outcome of the race for others.

Steam Disconnections & Restarts

• If a disconnection occurs in the first 5 minutes of Qualifying, a new lobby will be made.
  • If a disconnection occurs in the middle of Qualifying a new lobby will be made, but OSQ (one-shot Qualifying) will be used and Parc Fermé will be set to "off".
  • If a disconnection occurs while loading the race, the host will make a new "Race only" lobby. The first lap of the race will be a warm-up lap where everyone will take positions as they had in Qualifying. The race starts on lap 2 with no overtaking before lap 2 has started. Rules will be set to "off" to avoid unnecessary penalties.
  • A maximum of 1 restart per race is allowed.

As a final note we want to close with: 'Race quick, but fair!'

Cheers,

The Ramteam Staff

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back