Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

May as well race online in a league before I decide to later mod the life out of my game to play the season and career modes.

Full Name: driveroz247 (Jake Rogers)
Steam Name: MO938
State/Country of Origin (if overseas): New South Wales/Australia
Car Choice 1: Mercedes
Car Choice 2: Force India

Preferred time for races (in AEST or AEDT please show which one you are using): 9pm AEDT

Surprised to see so many opting for the old schedule. I’m going to have to go...

D C A

In all honesty there was very little between options D and C but my preference would under other circumstances probably be schedule C as I am not too keen on the early start of D and also prefer to see the Malaysian race kept in line with the real deal even if it means having it on the same day.

However, in order to not dilute the vote for racing along with the real schedule I have gone for D as first choice rather than C which would leave the alternative choice lacking in numbers.

i thought more people wanted the mixed up schedule..... hnmmmm

I can answer that one :ninja: It's because when you read back through the page where it's suggested only about 4/5 actually suggested anything calendar wise (Mark,Colin,Peter,Gareth) Mitch/Chris H seemingly changed their mind by their votes . The problem is you all want different ones so B will inevitably win unless you lot clonk your heads together and decide on the one perfect calendar between the lot of you. :thumbsup:

I can answer that one :ninja: It's because when you read back through the page where it's suggested only about 4/5 actually suggested anything calendar wise (Mark,Colin,Peter,Gareth) Mitch/Chris H seemingly changed their mind by their votes . The problem is you all want different ones so B will inevitably win unless you lot clonk your heads together and decide on the one perfect calendar between the lot of you. :thumbsup:
I think most could care less, but given the opportunity to run alongside career and/or co-op the standard season makes the most sense, as people have voted. And that's why we've run that way in the past.
I'd love to switch it up and run same weekend as the F1 races, but i'm the minority. Majority rules here and unless there is a huge shift in the voting it looks like B will win out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back