Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

There are 4 choices to vote on. Please reply to this thread with your vote. If there is no clear winner after the majority of votes have been placed the least favoured calendar(s) will be eliminated and we will have a re-vote. Or (as Mark suggested) you could simply rank the calendars from your most preferred to least preferred.

A - follows real F1 schedule as closely as possible with the league races on the same weekend as the real races.

B - follows our traditional schedule, races in correct order and at least two weeks apart. No thought given to when the real F1 races are.

C - follows the real F1 schedule as closely as possible BEFORE OR AFTER the real F1 race (my interpretation of what i thought Colin wanted)

D - follows the real F1 schedule as closely as possible with the league races one week AFTER the real F1 races.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jLhxg-vB4wOceYiJyChgU9otvEI8A3yZWezI4SUT8WY/edit#gid=0

Tally:
Mark - A C B D
Chris - B (will race anything)
Boothy - B
Mitch - B (will race anything)
Alex - B
Jamie - B
Carlos - B
Graham - D C A B
Colin - D C
Peter - D C A
Gareth - C D
Robert - D
Rob - B
Chris B - B
Timo - B
Craig - B (will race anything)
Rob - B
Philip - B
Jan - B
Gavin - D
Karl - C

Last edited:
Was option B changed recently, or did I just completely miss the fact that it started the season at Australia?

I would suggest having people put their preference in order so that we don't have to have several votes. My vote is A>C>B>D. If D is moved two weeks back, then D and B switch places.

Was option B changed recently, or did I just completely miss the fact that it started the season at Australia?

I would suggest having people put their preference in order so that we don't have to have several votes. My vote is A>C>B>D. If D is moved two weeks back, then D and B switch places.
Ya, I just changed option B. Before it was simply A moved to a later start date (which we could still do). But the traditional league race calendar wasn't represented which some longstanding league members might still like to race so instead of adding a 5th calendar i just changed B

ranked voting makes complete sense.... i have just been senseless the last week so forgive me for missing it. lol

Going all out for this season converting my garage into a gaming area upgrading to a g27 wheel. So should be able to practice more and be quicker :thumbsup:

Now that's the sort of commitment I want to see!! Your quick as it is so I best hit the road running. G27's are mint and you will be happy with it. Will be on line most's nights as I intend to put up a mighty fight to retain my crown!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.6%