Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Alright, I would like to sign up, let's do this!
If I understand correctly the racestart is 7pm UK time?
I'll get the game this friday, so I can't say much about my pace yet. I've done some research on Indreksan's YouTube and I think I am quicker by quite a margin (sorry man!)
How will this league cope with F12015 coming out in march? Are we finished by then?

Count me in for a seat for now:
Name: Martijn Boontje
PSN: LodestarNS350
Wheel or Controller: Controller
Preferred Number: 14, but as thats already in use, 5.
Nationality: Dutch, The Netherlands

All the D, C and A options follow the real schedule and that's what I was after. But of course naturally I will place my vote where it is likely too have the most benefit for what I want to race. Why would I do anything else?

You may do as you wish Peter but there is nothing stopping you from putting it 2nd behind the one you were leaning towards as you've previously stated. i thought the vote was to show your preferred calendar not the one closest to your ideal. If people from A C D are just going to compress into one as D we might hold this in Zimbabwe and get Mugabe to run the election and end the vote now :laugh:. That being said need to start tagging people to vote :thumbsup:

Also Colin it's no reason to quit we're all here to race it doesn't matter about Calendar it's about the racing personally if you want to mix it up why not just randomize it. :ninja:

D and C are very, very similar.. it's only really two races that are significantly different but if I vote for C first and D second then the chance of getting a schedule I like is reduced greatly and that isn't worth it for such a small difference.

As far as i'm aware i'm the only one doing that as Colin and Graham both prefer D to C. There was no collusion involved in my vote, I just took the decision to vote that way off my own bat.

Nigel Mansell /Jarv027

I have decided to postpone my retirement but beacause I have started a new job I may have to work some Sunday nights but we will see

This is priceless. I could watch Mansell take a **** and be fascinated. Greatest of all time, hands down. Also a good example of how racers generally don't beat professional gamers (was it just me or did he jump the start...lol). Then again, I'm no Nigel Mansell. He seemed to do okay. lol. But yea, the two can't be compared. Not until we get this:

Last edited:
Alright, I would like to sign up, let's do this!
If I understand correctly the racestart is 7pm UK time?
I'll get the game this friday, so I can't say much about my pace yet. I've done some research on Indreksan's YouTube and I think I am quicker by quite a margin (sorry man!)
How will this league cope with F12015 coming out in march? Are we finished by then?

Hey Martijn,
Yes 7 PM UK time will be the start. We might start the season after time switches from BST back to GMT so we don't get all confused and stuff.
For F1 2015, I haven't decided yet. As I don't have a PS4, we will probably run 2 season as we usually do with F1 releases.

Cheers,
Lance

P.S - Welcome to The League!

Good idea Colin but I doubt very much that the tyres will puncture, same as last year where you could run them until they were 0% but they would still not puncture. Karl and I tested this out at Melbourne. Pretty sure it was mentioned as something they were not allowed to include in the game after 2011 (or maybe even 2010).

They blew out all the time in the classics. lol. Of course, you had indestructible front wings as a trade off.

It's probably not the best idea, but team wise you could do it so the highest point scores (ignoring the 4 dropped results) from the previous season gets paired together?
So it would be like and I don't know what happened to the standings thread so this is just a guess.
Benham - Me
Boothy - Karl
Jarv - Alex
So on and so on

As for the cars, I see no reason to change how we do it now, combined points and highest get the first choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 16.0%