Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Full Name: Jude Pierre-Louis
Steam Name: Adrenaline ®™
State/Country of Origin (if overseas): USA
Car Choice 1: Red Bull
Car Choice 2: Ferrari
Preferred time for races
: 14:00 CDT(My time), 19:00 GMT(British time)
Race is impossible for me in AEST because that would be 4 in the morning for me.

Last edited:
I have no problem with the Malaysia idea at all

As for the early start I agree it's less than perfect, but the more I think about it the less I'm convinced we need a huge amount of testing. Although a few cosmetic changes this year the basic game will be pretty similar to the last few games.

Of the 16 sign ups almost 75% will buy the game within 48hrs I'm sure, then test the game themselves within the next 48hrs. So Sochi is do-able imo.

The next 3 week gap to Brazil could be used as the testing season ! Interest would be up after the first race and gives the forum plenty of time to test the game for Brazil, which we all know should be a great race with a full grid.

youtube.com/watch?v=sDmOiW-zOfo

Because I can't put the video :(:mad: Anyway just follow the link, and tell me: should we have game-given penalties, or should we rather have moderator applied penalties after the race (something feautred in AOR)?

Well I could give out penalties but dont know if everyone can record there perspective of the race. I know my computer would struggle to race and record at 20 fps let alone 4 the 40 fps needed to be good at the game

there can always be complains by the driver that got harmed, written. And if you are fast enough to take a print-screen :D

Also I will be recording any uploading the races. With my new graphic card, it's possible. Now just gotta fix my wheel :D

Haha well I spent $150 which is the equivalent of 90 euros or something like that on my entire pc. Dont expect much performance from it :p If only CM did something like iRacing and rFactor where it records automatically without performance drop. I can run iRacing at 80fps most of the time not going below 40fps

Haha well I spent $150 which is the equivalent of 90 euros or something like that on my entire pc. Dont expect much performance from it :p If only CM did something like iRacing and rFactor where it records automatically without performance drop. I can run iRacing at 80fps most of the time not going below 40fps
I actually have a better PC than someone on here? :roflmao:

and yeah I would also like an option where you can run early 00's graphics to get extra FPS, as I don't care much about the look. And saveable replays of course

Just a thought - but the faster guys can sandbag and end up driving a faster car anyway. That will cause controversy like we experienced in our league. We also tried to apply weight gains for slower guys, so that there's a bit closer racing and guys don't get lapped ever 4th lap. But again, a faster guy can practice true pace offline and post slower times online so you think he needs a weight decrease. Thus ending up even faster than intended.
If I may make a suggestion, rather give a weight penalty after each race. Like 50kg for the race winner, and 40kg for 2nd and 30kg for 3rd place etc. Some sort of Handicap system. That would keep the championship level and won't become too predicted.
That way the same guy won't win back to back. If it still happens, increase the weight penalties even more.
Just my two cents. We will be using the same system in our 2014 championship.

Our F1 2013 season finished a couple of months ago, and we aren't planning on doing another season until F1 2015 comes out next year, so if you're are getting F1 2015 and are still interested on joining then, then please make sure you look around here closer to the time for a sign up thread :)

`How would you rate the competitiveness compared to the Tuesday League? I've raced with FarnandoAlonso back in 2011 haha, I know he's quick but I can beat him from time to time.
I don't know. I've never raced in the Tuesday league. But I heard FarnandoAlonso was really quick in 2011 and 2012. Well, I'm supposed to be one of your biggest challengers since I have won 2 championships in a row up until now so I hope for epic battles!

My G27 is not compatible with a PS4 and I refuse to use a control pad on any racing game. Don't fancy spending another £300 + on a Thrust-master
We will see if PSN change the compatibility with the PS4.
Project cars looks the the nuts and F1 2015 will be even better
ill be suprised if sony dont add support for current wheels. its not complicated, and ps4's arent selling, itd be suicide.
Im not getting a ps4 anytime soon anyway....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Prizes

• Trophies