Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

My G27 is not compatible with a PS4 and I refuse to use a control pad on any racing game. Don't fancy spending another £300 + on a Thrust-master
We will see if PSN change the compatibility with the PS4.
Project cars looks the the nuts and F1 2015 will be even better

Well the Xbox One has no wheel support what so ever... hahaha. I'd imagine that Logitech will find a way to make their wheels compatible, because everyone on PS3 has a Logitech.

I can answer that one :ninja: It's because when you read back through the page where it's suggested only about 4/5 actually suggested anything calendar wise (Mark,Colin,Peter,Gareth) Mitch/Chris H seemingly changed their mind by their votes . The problem is you all want different ones so B will inevitably win unless you lot clonk your heads together and decide on the one perfect calendar between the lot of you. :thumbsup:

I didn't put any idea's for a new calendar forward. :O_o: Havent changed my mind on anything.

I said I'm up for trying something new, which I am.

As I said, It doesn't bother me what the calendar is. Do I even have to vote? Scrub my vote if it makes a difference because I'll race whatever.

I didn't put any idea's for a new calendar forward. :O_o: Havent changed my mind on anything.

I said I'm up for trying something new, which I am.

As I said, It doesn't bother me what the calendar is. Do I even have to vote? Scrub my vote if it makes a difference because I'll race whatever.

I never said you put an idea up Chris. Ya said you were up for something new then voted for the same old calendar :laugh: That's what i meant :thumbsup:

I can answer that one :ninja: It's because when you read back through the page where it's suggested only about 4/5 actually suggested anything calendar wise (Mark,Colin,Peter,Gareth) Mitch/Chris H seemingly changed their mind by their votes . The problem is you all want different ones so B will inevitably win unless you lot clonk your heads together and decide on the one perfect calendar between the lot of you. :thumbsup:
That's exactly why I voted D even though C would be slightly better in my view. B holds little interest for me now after 5 straight seasons running it. Not sure who is left to vote but difficult to see it changing now.

If we dont count the 'don't cares' we have a tie between D and B with Mark voting A and Karl hasnt voted yet.

I think you should have to vote rather then "don't care" their 2 different versions of "don't care" 1) ill race anything 2) ill vote ABCD etc but i dnt mind either way

Ill make mine a solid B then so it counts. Like my mum says if you don't vote don't ****ing complain how it's run (usually politically aimed)

I agree, it can still change. I would like to run C myself as D starts too early and has Malaysia out of order. To me it makes sense to run Malaysia on the actual weekend of the F1 race instead of delaying it a few weeks.... it's delayed but still back-to-back with another race, the only thing it avoids is a real F1 race weekend.
Starting the season without a test race doesn't make sense either. that's the biggest thing. We would be starting only a few days after i get the game. No thanks.

Also, i don't think we've ever set the calendar this early. Last year there were so many problems with the game we didn't start till December, almost a full 2 months after the game release.

I agree, it can still change. I would like to run C myself as D starts too early and has Malaysia out of order. To me it makes sense to run Malaysia on the actual weekend of the F1 race instead of delaying it a few weeks.... it's delayed but still back-to-back with another race, the only thing it avoids is a real F1 race weekend.
Starting the season without a test race doesn't make sense either. that's the biggest thing. We would be starting only a few days after i get the game. No thanks.

Also, i don't think we've ever set the calendar this early. Last year there were so many problems with the game we didn't start till December, almost a full 2 months after the game release.
That's pretty much my thoughts Karl but I didn't want to split the C and D vote thereby handing it to B.

It's disappointing to see people voting for what they think has the best chance of winning and not what they actually want calendar wise. :thumbsdown: It's not a surprise though it's what happens when you try vote on something 4 out of 17 wanted and even they can't make their mind up on which schedule just going with what's more popular :laugh: Really should of worked this out beforehand and given A & B choices :thumbsup:

It's disappointing to see people voting for what they think has the best chance of winning and not what they actually want calendar wise. :thumbsdown: It's not a surprise though it's what happens when you try vote on something 4 out of 17 wanted and even they can't make their mind up on which schedule just going with what's more popular :laugh: Really should of worked this out beforehand and given A & B choices :thumbsup:

Wow. Awesome contribution man. I did start a thread on August 14th a whole 8 weeks ago. Unfortunately most people couldn't see the wood from the trees then and now all of a sudden it's upon us and it's just too confusing man......:cool:

Just to clarify I have no objections to racing C but went D as the narrow minded and the co-op needy wanted a traditional start which is exactly what we've been doing for the last 4 years. Having only raced in the last 3 seasons which is approx 45 races I have yet to see more than a handful of full grids start a race and certainly never seen a full grid finish a race. Shameful...

If the objective of this season is to carry on as previous seasons then I worry. ALOT.
With F12015 only 6 months away and the natural promotion of it all through our season I find it hard to believe this new season would actually finish ! The reason to run C or D was to keep interest up when everybody is looking over there shoulder at the new game and with nobody under contract to run a full season who are we to moan if people depart. Not me for sure.

What I find more disappointing is you have 16 sign ups with only a handful who seem to give a fcuk.
Ah **** it I'm out :mad: I'm gonna race the AI this year and save the bitching to others

All the D, C and A options follow the real schedule and that's what I was after. But of course naturally I will place my vote where it is likely too have the most benefit for what I want to race. Why would I do anything else?

What I find more disappointing is you have 16 sign ups with only a handful who seem to give a fcuk.
Ah **** it I'm out :mad: I'm gonna race the AI this year and save the bitching to others
People just want to race, I'm confidant the people who don't care what the schedule is will be here till the end. I agree that running something close to the real life schedule has a better chance of keeping people interested (although it has yet to be proven). If you're out because there is still discussion about the schedule before the game has actually been release than that sucks (and is silly).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Prizes

• Trophies