Paul Ricard

Tracks Paul Ricard v0.9.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Awesome track, i absolutely love it !

the AI however are pitting on lap 1 (not all of them) then the rest on lap 2/3 - hopefully u can fix this as it's such a shame to not be able to have a proper race :(

Keep up the good work !!

Go to the AI folder of the track layout and copy the fast_lane.ai file and paste it into the data folder for that layout. Then rename it to ideal_line.ai. Do this for each layout in the paul_ricard folder. This will fix the lap 1 pitting.

Go to the AI folder of the track layout and copy the fast_lane.ai file and paste it into the data folder for that layout. Then rename it to ideal_line.ai. Do this for each layout in the paul_ricard folder. This will fix the lap 1 pitting.

You sir, are a genius !! Confirmed as working :) and thank you for this and the most excellent tracks you produce !

This is trully one of my favourite track mods, really superbly made and a great choice too.

PuEzs7M.png

One request/suggestion: Above is the layout that is to be used in F1 from 2018 onwards, any plans to introduce this layout in AC? It would be massively appreciated (despite it not being the most exciting layout choice...)!

Edit*
Actually I think I'm wrong, we already have the layout! Its just the Tourism, GT, 24H layout which used the North chicane on the Minstral straight. Can't wait for F1 to return here!

Like this:
Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:
Boringest series in motorsport returns to boringest track on earth... how could it possibly not be awesome? :p

(No offense intended to this mod, which is spectacular.)

Hi, to me the track is not working if I put it in /tracks. What I see there are 3 folders. Also 'clear' and 'night'. When I put the complete 'Paul_Ricard_v0.9.7' in /track it's not working. Same for folder 'paul_ricard'. How could I make it work?

Hi, to me the track is not working if I put it in /tracks. What I see there are 3 folders. Also 'clear' and 'night'. When I put the complete 'Paul_Ricard_v0.9.7' in /track it's not working. Same for folder 'paul_ricard'. How could I make it work?
The 'paul_ricard' folder should be the only one in the tracks folder.

Make sure you're not launching the game in Time Attack mode or something else that the track doesn't support... generally when someone is having issues with many (and only) mod tracks, that's the cause. ;)

Thank you man but my problem is way before going ingame with that track, my issue comes out when i try to unpack mod, either by 7zip or winrar.
Thanks for your advice anyway ^^

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back