Paul Ricard

Tracks Paul Ricard v0.9.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
In that case, try updating to the latest 7zip or Winrar. There have been some updates to those in recent months that have caused more than a few people (including me) to run in to "corrupted" archives. Most of the time the archives are fine, just packed in a different version of the software.

If that doesn't help, I'm tapped. :D

Mate, thank you anyway, but i managed to get all of those mods that I couldn't install by asking a friend of mine to download em'all. Maybe there's a thing or two that doesn't go well in my browser/hdd.

There is a Cutting corner that is being allowed on this track. This work is amazing and thanks for sharing this work with us, but its very sad that guys are cheating like this.

Hello! :)
Grats for this wonderful realization :)
Can it be possible to have an update with the new tarmac as in the video below? (and white lines like pit exit etc abit more white)
And i'd like to ask if optionally it can be possible to have an update about the valid track zones too...putting "NOT valid" kerbs and the Painted stripes out of the track

Thousand thanks for any answer :)

****ing nice Job...track is great and nice detailed...i got a 1:38,8 instant with 2017 Ferrari on ultrasoft 1:37 around is possible i think maybe more 1:36 :))

the ai only need the pit lane to get going around the track - it's like the OP confused the pit-lane.ai for the GP circuit with the WTCC circuit.

I'd post it, but it seems silly when creating the pit lane ai is so easy with content manager. The other issue is that they're super frkin slow...so what really needs to happen is someone should trace the outline of the track with the ai line helper, then re-record all of it. Unfortunately, for the new ai files to work, you need the side_l and side_r csv files...and that's just a bit too much involvement for me. It's a great track otherwise, just use the GP circuit :p

I just tried the URD DTM 2018 mod on the WTTC layout of the track and the Ai was completely broken :-(
They went way too fast into T1 and over time build a huge pile of smashed up cars in the run off zone of T1. A few more intelligent Ai drivers went to complete full laps but were generally crawling around the track.

I also had one Ai driver who scrubbed the inside wall of the pit lane leaving the pit and crawling along the pit wall in a drunken stupor ;-)

Is this a known issue with the WTCC layout?

Any update future for more configurations? looking forward to 1D and 1E!!!
1655210637388.png

you really think there could be an update? it's been 4 years since the last time he's been on the forums.. I really doubt it though anybody could add some extra layouts and improvements

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back