RIDE RIDE

This title is out next weekend on all the usual formats, i'm intrigued as it looks to be similar to some of the old moto gp titles with the fictional tracks. Though i think this may have some official tracks also.

Anyone interested or tempted? i'd like to get on PC but generally whenever i get a niche title like this on PC i regret it due to lack of online players.

Here some shots of my new work, SBK Championship skins
Davies 001.jpg
Giugliano 001.jpg

coming soon...

After keeping a keen eye on the steam page for this game, they have finally put a release date on it of June 10th.

Apparently there is 39 different bikes and "5 faithfully reproduced country tracks and 8 official circuits." From the screen shots on the steam page, it looks like they just used the RIDE tracks, although it does say Misano is 1 of the race tracks and if memory serves me, Misano isn't in RIDE? (please correct me in my memory fails me).

Still no price, but if it looks as though it's just the RIDE engine and tracks with some new bikes. At the moment, I can't see why it hasn't just been released as a DLC for RIDE? But i will reserve judgement of that until after I've played it.

I also find it very peculiar that they would release is just 7 days before MotoGP VR, surely they will be dipping into the same people pockets with both games? I would think it's going to affect the sales of at least 1 of them...

Milestone have told me on youtube (just look at Ducati 90th anniversary youtube channel, it's one of the 3 videos)
that this is just a RIDE spinoff.

I read some days ago the track list and it's just RIDE + Misano (which they already have for MotoGP, basically they added nothing "new")
In my opinion this game is just RIDE with a lot of bikes removed and some new ones (Ducati) added. Not to mention there will be Ducati GP15 and GP7 that they have already created for VR The Game...
Basically is a mixture of something they have already done

Yeah I thought that was going to be the case. It does beg the question as to why they wouldn't just release it as a DLC for Ride? given there will be some Ducati's from the original Ride, so really they are selling us 1 track and a bike pack. Definitely sounds like a $15-$20 DLC to me.

We now only have 4 days to go until launch, and the steam page STILL doesn't have a price on it. I would like to think that this game will only be $15.00 - $19.95 if you own Ride, but I can't help but think that the fact they haven't put a price up yet, perhaps they are trying to avoid bad publicity before the game launches. If I have to pay full game price for this, I won't be buying it.

they are adding 2 strokes, motards and café racers and it will feature the Nordschleife and northwest 200 tracks.
Milestone must be awfully busy pumping out Ducati 90th anniversary, Valentino Rossi the game and working on Ride 2, lets hope they have enough time to support the games after release and fix all the issues with the previous titles! (that was a joke btw)

I HOPE they fix the multiplayer section this time. The previous multiplayer browser and interaction is just not good enough, no communication with the other players, no interaction with the setup of the race or any type of SIM feel to it what so ever...

Hi everyone! Please share your experience with the game, use the two topics below that i have used.

So, lets see here....What have we seen since the game was released March 27, 2015?

We have all seen four DLC packs being released and only containing new bikes, not a single new track has been released or added to the game since release.

The game futures a fair amount of bikes from different manufactures such as Aprilia, Bimota, BMW Motorrad, Ducati, Erik Buell Racing, Energica Motor Company, Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Lightning, MV Agusta,Suzuki, Triumph and Yamaha

There are also 15 real-world locations including circuits such as Imola, Magny-Cours, Donington Park, Road America, Potrero, and Sugo, as well as places such as North Wales, Milan and the French Riviera.

But is this what i was expecting?

I was expecting something more complete, something that resembles a true pinnacle of motorcycle games. Something that would topp the all time favorite Tourist Thropy game that is offering the best experience for those gamers who wants to enjoy the thrill of riding a motorbike. RIDE is not really giving me all the joy and happiness i was expecting...

But what do I really think of RIDE?

I think its good, but like i said, it does not feel complete, lack of tracks, not enough bikes or customization. These are my biggest concerns with RIDE below.

1. Lack of content, as it is now, it makes the game short and monotonous.
2. Poor online service. bad communication with players in race, not a complete experience.
3. Visually its not as good as it could have been. Camera angles, replay cameras, sound.
4. Could have more customization support, like painting fairings or rider suits.
5. Need more bikes that changed the industry. FZR750 is cool, but a RG500 is badass!

I wish that someday, they would make a motorcycle game that could be complete.
I mean not perfect, but complete with alot of material and fun for the true enthusiast...
Almost like a ProjectCars, AssettoCorsa or Forza/GranTurismo Game... but with bikes.

I can only dream of it i guess...

2F57F85B218912C91256AC7966C34918C4090996
Everyone of your points I can deal with. What just killed this game for me was the snail's pace loading times. I'm an older gamer and the thought of having to sit through these and read the stupid bike info page for the umpteenth time is awful. I have only so much time left on this planet and don't want to be bored doing it.

How do i give an ai a Yamaha R1M or a DLC bike to ride?

I know if i edit pilot.bml i could change their bike to "Top_Elaboration" to give them the best bike but i can't seem to get them to ride a Ducati Panigale Race version or a Yamaha R1M :(

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

with just over a weak until the dreaded highly anticipated release of Ride 2 by the infamous highly revered Milestone development team, I'd like to start a discussion about content we'd love to see in future DLCs. Overall, Milestone have announced a total of 190 bikes in the initial release, with several DLCs coming from November to July.

What I'd like to know from you: Which bikes/tracks would you like to see in the DLCs? (I am well aware that Milestone will by no means will most likely not listen to the community, but who knows? At least Jan Volenec got a response from them...)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back