MGP16 Wish-list ( Future letter to Milestone ) +Updates!!

Hi guys it is simple ...
Just use your anger and love to MotoGP world and post your ideas down below and i will post them in this ...

How REAL MotoGP game should look ?

Features

· Career including ALL classes ( RedBull Rookies Cup, Moto3, Moto2 and MotoGP )

· Character creator (physical measures and fitness, faces – even presets)

· Career including rider´s desicion ( Interviews and good or bad answers )

· Season based on game´ release ( in 2017 game could be 2017 season only )

· GOOD GAME with one season only means that developers could release just updates with additional seasons..

· More updates with equipments, rider´s skills, track updates and bug fixes

· Depends on real life there could be some challenges ( 2016 KTM challenge – Just try your best time on circuit with future MotoGP bike and due to this you could improve your skills or raise up your level of popularity )

· Game physics should be more challenging, more levels

The game is too easy

Graphics

· Bigger resolution of textures

· Better engine e.g. Unreal 4

· 1:1 measures of riders, bikes and tracks (Lap times depends also on measurements of circuits)

· Differences between riders (Physical- Baz is not as small as Pedrosa)

· Real- rider´faces and bodies (Crutchlow is stronger than Rabat for example )

· Better quality of circuits ( hills, more trees, better grass)

· More skids on the tarmac during sessions

Gameplay

· Free Practice times as real as in reality (Combined times)

· Real tyre options (WET,INTER,DRY)

· Real Tyre compound (Hard, Medium, Soft)

· During race options (Pit stop, Tire option to next stop, Load setup for next stop, exit race)

· Manufacter´diferences (Ducati stronger on straught, Honda better in corners)

· Testing during season

· Testing some individual parts (Exhaust, Frame)

· Due to testing you can choose which part you want to use to next race (Old X new)

· Due to testing your releationship with manufacture could raise up

· Choosing different manufacters of parts (Nissin x Brembo, Akrapovic X Leo Vince )

· Rider´fitness and feel on bike

· Injuries

·
· Better falls

· WUP lap before race start ( If you fall or crash you will start from pit e.g )

· Track conditions ( Rain+Sun = Differences in conditions of each part of the track)

· Spline + drag coefficient

· More people on grid ( Mechanics, Grid girls, journalists )

· Decisions on grid (Changing tires )

· LIFE in paddock ( NO COMMENT )

· Mechanical failures ( Just use your fantasies )

· Better rain

· More weather options

· More flags ( MotoGP has a lot of flags of rules )

· Better fans ( There are even 200 thousand of fans and not all look like Valentino Rossi super fan )

· Crew options ( due to your last team you could choose your mechanics to your future or present team , you could make a mistake or not )

· Podium ceremonies

· More different celebrations after the race (Seeing the SAME celebration after each and every race is "slightly" boring)

· Optional training in career mode (e.g. you can select yourself whether you want to spend every day between the races on dirt track or practising with different road bikes, for which Milestone has a lot of licenses as we know)

· a visual damage model - make parts fall off after a heavy crash

· Rider changes - please! I know it's a licensing issue, but I'd LOVE to see riders move up through the ranks as my career progresses - it's just not realistic to see the same riders win Moto2 and Moto3 over and over again

· Flags that actually matter (even AI don't heed to a yellow flag)

· AI that acknowledge the players location

· serious response for making physical contact between two bikes (both in physics and potential penalties)

· better collision models to go with this (sometimes the CM on a bike is almost a foot outside the actual bikes model)

· manufacturer dominance at tracks ( Ducati being strong at Losail & RBR, Honda being strong at Sachsenring & COTA etc)

· Limited tyre allocation for a race weekend

· tyre wear affects AI (no more running the whole race on soft tyres)

· Pitboards

· Rider stance in the team (if you prove yourself as the #1 rider you're more likely to get access to new parts and upgrades earlier, steer development of next years bike more towards your riding style)

Serious crashes

· better crash physics in general (it feels too much like numbers being calculated than actually physics throwing you off the bike)

· risk of the bike cutting out/being too damaged to continue

· A highspeed crash has a good chance of completely totaling the bike

· no more simple respawning (the rider has to get up and run to the bike and get it going out of the gravel trap, even the old SBK games had this)

MILESTONE, YOU HAVE A LICENSE SO
USE IT….

Post your comments and IDEAS down below and i will update this wish-list.

Last edited:
I'll just add a list of things we DON'T need in a MotoGP game:
  • Drift races with a Ford Mustang
  • Rally Racing with a Ford Focus WRC
  • An unhealthy focus on one rider alone (I live VR46, but come on, it's the official MotoGP game)
What I'd like to see (in addition to your list, Jan):
  • Podium ceremonies
  • More different celebrations after the race (Seeing the SAME celebration after each and every race is "slightly" boring)
  • Optional training in career mode (e.g. you can select yourself whether you want to spend every day between the races on dirt track or practising with different road bikes, for which Milestone has a lot of licenses as we know)
  • a visual damage model - make parts fall off after a heavy crash
  • Rider changes - please! I know it's a licensing issue, but I'd LOVE to see riders move up through the ranks as my career progresses - it's just not realistic to see the same riders win Moto2 and Moto3 over and over again

What I'd like to see (in addition to your list, Jan):
  • Podium ceremonies
  • More different celebrations after the race (Seeing the SAME celebration after each and every race is "slightly" boring)
  • Optional training in career mode (e.g. you can select yourself whether you want to spend every day between the races on dirt track or practising with different road bikes, for which Milestone has a lot of licenses as we know)
  • a visual damage model - make parts fall off after a heavy crash
  • Rider changes - please! I know it's a licensing issue, but I'd LOVE to see riders move up through the ranks as my career progresses - it's just not realistic to see the same riders win Moto2 and Moto3 over and over again
Added...

You mainly mention improvments. I could go with all of them, probably... but they dont really bother me.

I totally agree with:

I'll just add a list of things we DON'T need in a MotoGP game:
  • Drift races with a Ford Mustang
  • Rally Racing with a Ford Focus WRC
  • An unhealthy focus on one rider alone (I live VR46, but come on, it's the official MotoGP game)

But you havent said anything about the most important thing:
- Game physics should be more challenging, more levels,
- The game is too easy.

I agree with pretty much everything that's been said but i'll add a few
  • Flags that actually matter (even AI don't heed to a yellow flag)
  • AI that acknowledge the players location
  • serious response for making physical contact between two bikes (both in physics and potential penalties)
  • better collision models to go with this (sometimes the CM on a bike is almost a foot outside the actual bikes model)
  • manufacturer dominance at tracks ( Ducati being strong at Losail & RBR, Honda being strong at Sachsenring & COTA etc)
  • Limited tyre allocation for a race weekend
  • tyre wear affects AI (no more running the whole race on soft tyres)
  • Pitboards
  • Rider stance in the team (if you prove yourself as the #1 rider you're more likely to get access to new parts and upgrades earlier, steer development of next years bike more towards your riding style)
Serious crashes
  • better crash physics in general (it feels too much like numbers being calculated than actually physics throwing you off the bike)
  • risk of the bike cutting out/being too damaged to continute
  • Injuries that can affect your performance for the rest of the weekend and further
  • A highspeed crash has a good chance of completely totaling the bike
  • no more simple respawning (the rider has to get up and run to the bike and get it going out of the gravel trap, even the old SBK games had this)
Speaking of the old SBK games I wish EA Sports would buy the GP license, because honestly when Milestone was working under EAs supervision the SBK games were superb

nowadays Milestone's like George Lucas with the prequels, no one to pressure them into what they can and cannot do

I agree with pretty much everything that's been said but i'll add a few
  • Flags that actually matter (even AI don't heed to a yellow flag)
  • AI that acknowledge the players location
  • serious response for making physical contact between two bikes (both in physics and potential penalties)
  • better collision models to go with this (sometimes the CM on a bike is almost a foot outside the actual bikes model)
  • manufacturer dominance at tracks ( Ducati being strong at Losail & RBR, Honda being strong at Sachsenring & COTA etc)
  • Limited tyre allocation for a race weekend
  • tyre wear affects AI (no more running the whole race on soft tyres)
  • Pitboards
  • Rider stance in the team (if you prove yourself as the #1 rider you're more likely to get access to new parts and upgrades earlier, steer development of next years bike more towards your riding style)
Serious crashes
  • better crash physics in general (it feels too much like numbers being calculated than actually physics throwing you off the bike)
  • risk of the bike cutting out/being too damaged to continue
  • A highspeed crash has a good chance of completely totaling the bike
  • no more simple respawning (the rider has to get up and run to the bike and get it going out of the gravel trap, even the old SBK games had this)
Speaking of the old SBK games I wish EA Sports would buy the GP license, because honestly when Milestone was working under EAs supervision the SBK games were superb

nowadays Milestone's like George Lucas with the prequels, no one to pressure them into what they can and cannot do

I will add it after i will get home today.. Anyway.. Thanks for respond. I didnt know that Milestone was under EA .. I better wish that Slightly Mad Studios ( Project CARS ) or even Codemasters get a license.. Codies has quite arcade physics but their ideas and working with community ( F1 2016) are simply best.

Something I'd like to add to the wish list (although it's probably just me):

The ability to start more than just one career mode. It's been p***ing me off that I could only have one career mode - I'd love to try my career with different teams, making different choices and NOT always have to start over to do that.

Everything what I need I asked Milestone by email (and no reply)

"My questions are if the game:
-will have option to use 4-strokes class, 250cc and 125cc instead of MotoGP class, Moto2 or Moto3 in a career mode? In MotoGP'15 4-strokes class was really useless, because we can not use this for career mode.

-will have much bigger development system (even bigger than in SBK 2011)? And with the wearing out of the bike parts and necessity to buying the new ones career mode would be endless and greater.

-will have possibility to replace 2016 official tracks with the old ones like Estoril in career mode? It would be great.

-will have a bigger possibilities of customization? Like in Ride?

-will have the feature of development of AI bikes and riders? I mean if it is possible (for example) for Maverick Vinales to improve his skills during the next seasons and for Suzuki to improve their bike?

-will have an option to change bike during a race (with a changing weather: from sunny to rain, for example)?

-will have a podium celebration, like in SBK2011, but with Michelin caps?

-will have the transfer options? I know that license might be limited, but it could be great if there will be transfer options (for example if for second season in career: Jorge Lorenzo will go to Ducati)

-will have different bike's behaviour? With the new Michelin tyres it could be harder to brake with leaning.

-will have better player's team customization? I mean more sponsors logos on the bike and possibility to hire second (AI) rider for the team?"

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back