Nogripracing.com gone?

I'm totally devastated :sick:

Just read the first page in this thread coming back to GTR2 after 2 years 'hibernation' (been simracing since mid 80ies and since the entrance of GTR2 I always turn back to this excellent sim and bury me in the game for several months at times).

For me it is not so much the files database (files backup at my NAS, though not more than maybe 20% of total Db) as the NoGrip Forum itself.

Setting up championships, mixed classes, mingling with *gdb, *rcd, motor performance files, etc. I used the forum for the vast information from very helpful users and bookmarked forum pages, often filled out with a thourough playbook.

NoGrip Forum was 2nd to none on that subject :cry:

Last edited:
It looks to me like the domain and dns are still active, which is why I've never completely given up on it, maybe the host is keeping it available if they ever get paid...

The domain expires Jan 4th 2020, though.
The domain is actually registered till 03.01.2021 - it was updated last in 2020 so the owner has the domain secured for another 6 months

Registered On:
2007-01-03

Expires On:
2021-01-03

Updated On:
2020-01-04

Yeah, this should be a painful reminder to us that we have to take care of our files and resources.

RD is great but may not last forever either.

After 10+ years of hybernation (focused on raising my kid) I’m getting back into SimRacing and it’s a sad thing to (just) read here that NoGrip is truly gone. :cry: That was my place to go to on everything regarding LFS, GTR2 and Race07 back in the day.

Luckily RaceDepartment still stands and I’m looking forward to catch up here on all the relevant stuff… not that I’m gonna be able to read all posts from the last decade but I’ll def dig in to catch up properly through the summer holidays. So here’s to more years of RD’s great community. :coffee: Feels good to be back... :D Stay safe peeps!

First game I'll play will be GTLegends. I can't wait!
Nice, make sure you pick up these mods from the wonderful @GTR233.
and
To get the best experience. :):thumbsup:

Hello there, I'm new here and I have already presented myself and I been looking to play both NFS Shift games again, the first one and the second and I'm looking for some mods and I thought that this would be the best place to find them.

I'm looking for an archive that could contain both NFS Shift mods and the Shift 2 mods, firstly, for the NFS Shift mods , I'm looking for the following ones:
- NFS Shift HD mod by djotefsoup
- Better visuals mod for NFS Shift by 0hiena0
- SunMod 2.0 by JakeToox

Or if i could find the creators of these mods, that would work as well.

I hope that I will like this community a lot.

Salutes.

Hello there, I'm new here and I have already presented myself and I been looking to play both NFS Shift games again, the first one and the second and I'm looking for some mods and I thought that this would be the best place to find them.

I'm looking for an archive that could contain both NFS Shift mods and the Shift 2 mods, firstly, for the NFS Shift mods , I'm looking for the following ones:
- NFS Shift HD mod by djotefsoup
- Better visuals mod for NFS Shift by 0hiena0
- SunMod 2.0 by JakeToox

Or if i could find the creators of these mods, that would work as well.

I hope that I will like this community a lot.

Salutes.
Did you try looking in this thread?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back