GT Legends HQ Tracks

Tracks GT Legends HQ Tracks 15.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
GTR233 submitted a new resource:

GT Legends HQ Tracks - GTR2 HQ Tracks for GTL

GT Legends HQ Tracks v9.7 by GTR233 and friends
-----------------------------------------------

This archive was compressed with 7-zip archiver v18.06 (update your archiver if it tells you that the archive is corrupted)
Archive size = 494 Mo
Archive MD5 checksum = ECB7E0ED40FF85DE11FCACD905636427

Description :
-------------
- 15 GTR2 HQ tracks : HQAnderstorp, HQBarcelona, HQBrno, HQDonington, HQDubai, HQEnna, HQEstoril, HQHockenheim, HQImola, HQMagny-Cours, HQMonza, HQOschersleben, HQSpa,...

Read more about this resource...

Hi Andrew, same question as gwaldock : I have just tested few tracks (I did not check all variants) and I cannot reproduce your bug, I will continue to test this WE but at the moment I just do not know ???
Perhaps it is due to another mod you have installed ???

As you know I've the 934/935 Porsche add on cars. Sorry. I've only driven HQ Brno. I did wonder about whether it was the add on cars mod. I'll try a standard car mod today. I'll set that up now so that I won't forget.

Just set race for ten laps for the TC65 cars. Only completed seven laps with them I have Ford Anglia add on cars with them. I used the Alfa car that was in the original GT Legends.
By the way Paul still set at 90 and I was catching up from the back.
Would it help if I had a race without any add on cars?. I've none in GT65 class. Maybe I could try your Daytona Coup!!!.

GTR233 updated GT Legends HQ Tracks with a new update entry:

GT Legends HQ Tracks

GT Legends HQ Tracks v9.71 by GTR233 and friends

This archive was compressed with 7-zip archiver v18.06 (update your archiver if it tells you that the archive is corrupted)
Archive size = 494 Mo
Archive MD5 checksum = 839913419896892038389501ED9C323C

Description :
-------------
- 15 GTR2 HQ tracks : HQAnderstorp, HQBarcelona, HQBrno, HQDonington, HQDubai, HQEnna, HQEstoril, HQHockenheim, HQImola, HQMagny-Cours, HQMonza, HQOschersleben,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi paul, whick track ?
I have checked and only donington ctd because I forgot to delete a line in trk file so it is fixed for me in v9.72 but I wait before uploading in case you have issue with other track(s)

GTR233 updated GT Legends HQ Tracks with a new update entry:

GT Legends HQ Tracks

GT Legends HQ Tracks v9.72 by GTR233 and friends

Archive size = 494 Mo
Archive MD5 checksum = 9AFB1C6D8C252F85899E6D7EAB65E0BA

Description :
-------------
- 15 GTR2 HQ tracks : HQAnderstorp, HQBarcelona, HQBrno, HQDonington, HQDubai, HQEnna, HQEstoril, HQHockenheim, HQImola, HQMagny-Cours, HQMonza, HQOschersleben,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have tested during 2h the v9.72 on a new clean install and no CTD for me so let's hope it will work for you too Paul :)

Do not pay attention to fonts color in new UI 10th Ann.P. because I set black instead of orange and I did not noticed (neither beta testers) that locked tracks are the same color now so it will be fixed in next 10th A.Patch update. Workaround is to use Gtl Unlocker in options folder of 10thAP and all tracks fonts will be white :)

I concur. I ran three-lap races at HQAnderstorp, HQBarcelona, HQDonington, HQDubai, HQHockenheim, HQImola and HQMagny-Cours and never got CTD (or any other noticeable problem).

I must have restarted a race about twenty times this afternoon. I kept being pushed off the track. I was starting last and trying to make my way up through the grid. I never actually finished a ten lap race. Is there any way I can stop this?. Just raised AI corner grip usage from 90 to 92. I was actually gaining on the cars in front quite well.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 233 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 162 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 157 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 119 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.2%