NFS Tournament Class A

Cars NFS Tournament Class A 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
@Chris Kennedy Just checked UV mapping, also mirrors.ini, there's nothing wrong with it

1586699963947.png

Thanks so much for checking! Really strange, just tried again with exact same settings and it seems fine, can no longer see the grandstand in the right hand mirror at mugello hotlap spawn (as per my screenshot), really strange. If i enable real mirrors, now the grandstand does appear in the rhs mirror... no idea whats going on! either way, must just be CSP weirdness... initial reaction with the VT and real mirrors was that the angle needs tuning, as half of the wing mirrors are filled with the cars body, unless i move my head around, making them impractical for driving. assume that will be the case with lots of cars needing the parameters tuned, doubt anyone is too excited to do that!

Thanks so much for checking! Really strange, just tried again with exact same settings and it seems fine, can no longer see the grandstand in the right hand mirror at mugello hotlap spawn (as per my screenshot), really strange. If i enable real mirrors, now the grandstand does appear in the rhs mirror... no idea whats going on! either way, must just be CSP weirdness... initial reaction with the VT and real mirrors was that the angle needs tuning, as half of the wing mirrors are filled with the cars body, unless i move my head around, making them impractical for driving. assume that will be the case with lots of cars needing the parameters tuned, doubt anyone is too excited to do that!
I guess that's where the term "real" comes from, right? if you go ahead in real life and drive different cars for the first time, you'll have to adjust the mirrors to your liking before driving. The app allows you to do that, so I don't see any issue there.

A3DR updated NFS Tournament Class A with a new update entry:

Improvements + fixes on both cars, visual and physics.

v1.5 changelog:

Physics:
  • Revised tires
  • Adjusted the inertia boxes
  • Recalculated the brake bias
  • Tweaked the dampers and ARBs
  • Smoothed out the shift timings and made little AI adjustments
Visuals:
  • New extension file for both cars (fixes all lighting issues and adds some improvements)
  • 512TR S1 renamed to CS (Canyon Spec)
  • New rims for 512TR CS, as well as semi slick tire textures
  • Updated blurred_objects.ini on both
  • Fixed skin...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I can't believe this...

View attachment 363610

Now my work needs to be approved by a moderator to be shared here? Do we need more control over our lives? I THINK NOT.
Thats a shame, something defifnitely needed to be done to curb all the garbage rip mods getting uploaded recently, but a huge warning to say "DONT UPLOAD CONTENT RIPPED FROM OTHER GAMES/WORK WHICH IS NOT YOUR OWN" would have probably been a good start, crazy that there was no warning at al

edit: create a thread here perhaps: https://www.racedepartment.com/forums/site-feedback-support.166/ ?

Last edited:
Thats a shame, something defifnitely needed to be done to curb all the garbage rip mods getting uploaded recently, but a huge warning to say "DONT UPLOAD CONTENT RIPPED FROM OTHER GAMES/WORK WHICH IS NOT YOUR OWN" would have probably been a good start, crazy that there was no warning at al
Not only that, but now I feel like an idiot for having my Premium membership just renewed. After all, I'm being treated like another kid who uploads crap and needs to be "moderated".

There should be an exception for those of us who actually contribute to the site with decent content, and support it by paying a Premium account.

edit: create a thread here perhaps: https://www.racedepartment.com/forums/site-feedback-support.166/ ?
Dozens of fake mods containing viruses were uploaded yesterday in what looked like a targeted attack. I imagine moderation of new uploads is to filter those.

While I'm sure the above stated is the reason (at least that's what immediately came to mind),
they should have excluded those simply updating previous mods, or if there was not
time to implement such a thing, at least include an apology and/or explanation in the message.

Back on topic though, I can't wait to try out this update! Amazing work as always!

Hello
I can't run Diablo VT in showroom, I downloaded the archive two times, unpacked it with WinRAR and 7zip... same effect.
Car works well in game but preview in showroom is impossible. Porsches work proper... and mod in ver 1.4 works well too.
I don't use ContentManager...
Someone else has the same thing?

EDIT: Okay it's not working only on some custom showroom's... there were no questions! :)

Thanks for the great, great mods A3DR :)

EDIT2: Hmmm... it's working only in "Hangar" showroom and doesn't work on other stock showroom's.
I checked the directory/files tree in mod... and I noticed that the "diabloVT_LODB.kn5", "diabloVT_LODC.kn5", "diabloVT_LODD.kn5" files are missing but I don't know if they are necessary for showroom?

Last edited:
Hello
I can't run Diablo VT in showroom, I downloaded the archive two times, unpacked it with WinRAR and 7zip... same effect.
Car works well in game but preview in showroom is impossible. Porsches work proper... and mod in ver 1.4 works well too.
I don't use ContentManager...
Someone else has the same thing?

EDIT: Okay it's not working only on some custom showroom's... there were no questions! :)

Thanks for the great, great mods A3DR :)

EDIT2: Hmmm... it's working only in "Hangar" showroom and doesn't work on other stock showroom's.
I checked the directory/files tree in mod... and I noticed that the "diabloVT_LODB.kn5", "diabloVT_LODC.kn5", "diabloVT_LODD.kn5" files are missing but I don't know if they are necessary for showroom?
Yes I've experienced a similar issue when using the stock showroom on the VT... and then it happened with the Jota and the VT was fine, and back again... so it was a weird thing. I'm not sure if the LOD files should matter, I updated the lod.ini anyway so, who knows.

I posted this in the update, so to quote myself:
Tested and working with CM 0.8.2096.36316 and CSP 0.1.46.
Vanilla AC NOT recommended.

Use Content Manager instead.

Hello guys, great mod, thanks!

I deleted the old cars and installed the update manually but now the Ferrari has different sounds as I changed them with content manager the last time. Does anyone know how to get the mod sounds back? As i said this is a fresh install of the latest update, but content manager seems to remember that I swapped the sounds a while ago.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.