NFS Tournament Class A

Cars NFS Tournament Class A 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
He does have internet to leave reviews, so there's that going for him.

There's support section, yet he didn't try to express more his issues.
I've asked to remove reviews completely, but the response I've got from RD, was that I need to report them when they don't belong in that section so... not much else to do.

By all means, back to the bushes. :p

It would be challenging to have that issue for every mod car you install unless you're doing something very basic very incorrectly. Could probably sort it quickly here in the support thread. :unsure:

Excellent job! I love your NFS Tournament mods. But one short question: I've noticed that for some cars the bonnet view is shifted driver side (I love it) and for some others card it is centered. Is there a reason for that? Could it be possible to modify it? Thanks.

I've had to fix the WRX for a similar issue since CSP 1.52 which we did all the dev with. I'd guess it's a similar situation.

The energy to keep up with Ilja's propensity to break everything all the time is waning, but... we'll sort it out next time I'm sure. (WRX is pending, and sorted.) In the meantime, yeah, you ought to be able to fix it with the CSP config files.

Last edited:
That's why I add the recommended CSP version every time an update or release is out, so if you have any issues just go back to that one (in this case I believe it was 1.60) and it'll work as intended.

Like Jason said, we cannot keep up with every broken release, so either use the recommended version or wait until it's fixed again.

When I roll to a stop in the standard Ferrari Testarossa, the sound changes to the engine being started. Is this an issue? I know it sounds like a minor problem, but this does not happen with any other AC car (including the Canyon Spec version of the TR). I guess this is part of the custom sound set for the standard TR, but it would be nice to have it removed.

Last edited:
That is because AC doesn't support a Starter. A faked Startup Sound is played as soon as your Car starts to switch to the Idle- Sound samples. That's a desicion of the Sound modder, and you just experienced the downside of it. I can recommend AmplifiedNL's Sound mod for the Car, which hasn't that Problem. :)

What is the track that is shown in the screenshots?
Kunos Highlands:
1648041802550.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back