NFS Tournament Class A

Cars NFS Tournament Class A 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hmm this latest update now has a really weak engine sound for Testarossa standard version. I replaced the sound bank and GUID with the previous 1.5 version's.

FYI, the soundbank that comes with the 512TR S0 is hillclimber12's release on RD (link). There's also the later by AmplifiedNL's if you prefer it (link).
On 1.5 it was using KS's 250F 12 cyl.

hillclimber12 also has a very loud SE30 Jota sound mod, but won't fit the road legal Diablo as well as the current Countach sound.

Last edited:
Yep, Countach sound is pretty accurate for the VT, I think. Largely the same motor... largely similar cars overall, actually. Sort of a "Countach Evo" in a lot of ways.

Also, I would like to point out that it seems that the wear curve is missing on Lambo VT's street (ST) rear tyre. Only the fronts are wearing off.

Last edited:
You could fix it on your end by changing about 4 letters in tyres.ini, but it's all in an ACD file so we'll update it when we can. Maybe a couple other little things will pop up in the next couple weeks.

Is this SV rear using street_rear.lut instead of street90_rear.lut and ST rear using semislicks_rear.lut instead of street_rear.lut? Just asking in case it affects both SV and ST rear.

Last edited:
Yeah, it is... not even sure how that happened but so it goes. I've fixed both on this end. The SVs using ST wear curve will work fine, doubt anyone would ever tell a difference. Not so with a missing semislicks_wear.lut, though.

Bit of an absurd idea to even think one guy can make so many quality 3D models and top-tier physics in such a short time. Then again we just edit text files, so anyone can do it, right.

love this guy

1601025913787.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back