NFS Tournament Class A

Cars NFS Tournament Class A 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
This video might be old news, but I'd not seen it before and LOVED it.

I'm having too much fun with the 512TR on track days at LA Canyons right now. It's an utterly sublime combination.

Will add that to the to-do list once I get some time to update some bits on the 512TR as well ;)

Not sure if these have been mentioned before, but if you are planning on updating the 512TR the rear-view mirror isn't tilted towards the driver (like it is on the Diablo) so it can look a little odd in VR, and the instrument glass reflects the road surface. It's subtle, but noticeable.

I absolutely love the 512TR now having recently rediscovered it. What an absolute pleasure it is to drive.

Last edited:
Will update the 512TR mostly doing gauges work, can't do anything about the glass reflection though, as mentioned before, that's an issue with the game engine itself reflecting only the environment and not the car's geometry.
I'll check the mirror position, might forgot to adjust it a bit after modeling.:cool:

Will update the 512TR mostly doing gauges work, can't do anything about the glass reflection though, as mentioned before, that's an issue with the game engine itself reflecting only the environment and not the car's geometry.
I'll check the mirror position, might forgot to adjust it a bit after modeling.:cool:
Could the glass just be made non-reflective, like the inside of a windscreen?

Here is a really wild idea - you know how Ilja and the gang have made the impossible possible and implemented a feature in the new dynamic light shaders patch which enables real mirrors (the feature is called smart mirrors and the actual car mirrors can now reflect the rendered vehicle AND teh mirror image changes depending on your viewpoint).

This feature may have the base of "misusing it" to create a workaround for shiny cockpit surfaces and reflections - in laymen's terms one could possibly define a surface such as the instrument cover glass as a mirror surface and alter it's opacity to resemble a transparent glass that will reflect objects in certain lighting conditions maybe even add semi transparent dirt layer textures to further improve realism.

The "Smart Mirror" feature rendering your own car does cost extra computing capacity without a doubt but users with powerful computers can currently already run full fields of cars with all new features including fully rendered smart mirrors enabled at perfectly smooth frame rates.

It surely may be too much to ask to dive into the already finished models but you may find out a solution using this for your future projects ;-)

Sounds like it could be a solution, but I'd rather stick to official guidelines for my mods, without requiring any third party shaders, patches or modifications.
It'll only add more complexity to what is already a very time consuming process, and dealing with future updates or changes.

Sounds like it could be a solution, but I'd rather stick to official guidelines for my mods, without requiring any third party shaders, patches or modifications.
It'll only add more complexity to what is already a very time consuming process, and dealing with future updates or changes.

While you're updating, are you going to provide the Shader Patch configs for the cars, just like I did with the Vette? There's some interesting features, like the shadowed wheels, "laggy" lights etc.

Also another thing, in my opinion your brake lights on the Ferrari and Lambo are a bit too bright and too red... I mean, they could use a bit more yellowish/orange tint... no? Like on the Vette, for example, again :) Or maybe I'm/the Vette is wrong and you're right... I dunno.

Hey guys... just found out the C4 is out. I have updated physics for that one, I'll send you a PM here in a bit @Some1

I also have tweaks to the 512 and Diablo (edit: and Viper) if you're going to put out an update. :)

Last edited:
Hey guys... just found out the C4 is out. I have updated physics for that one, I'll send you a PM here in a bit @Some1

I also have tweaks to the 512 and Diablo, if you're going to put out an update. :)

Wow, so good to see you here again! :):):).

Geat to hear about the updates, thanks a lot for your input! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Thanks. :)

I'm still plugging away at the cars, although not 40+ hours/week like I was there for a few years. But the 993 is ready to go when the time comes too. (And there's a Jalpa, 308GTB QV, several 944s and a very nice D-Type waiting if anyone knows a modeler...)

On a slow way to updating, decided to improve the shaders on the Diablo interior to get rid of all those AO issues it had. It was all because of bad planning when making the textures / UV layout, so when the time came to resize them for optimizing, a lot of things went wrong :poop:
To avoid having to re-bake, re-texture, and re-organize shaders, I've only adjusted the current shaders it has and worked with the same maps. Might go back to the two-tone options later if I feel like re-doing a lot of stuff, but for now will remain black leather with red trim.

Showroom_a3dr_lambo_diablo_vt_26-1-2019-15-24-4.jpg
Showroom_a3dr_lambo_diablo_vt_26-1-2019-15-22-41.jpg

On a slow way to updating, decided to improve the shaders on the Diablo interior to get rid of all those AO issues it had. It was all because of bad planning when making the textures / UV layout, so when the time came to resize them for optimizing, a lot of things went wrong :poop:
To avoid having to re-bake, re-texture, and re-organize shaders, I've only adjusted the current shaders it has and worked with the same maps. Might go back to the two-tone options later if I feel like re-doing a lot of stuff, but for now will remain black leather with red trim.

View attachment 293686 View attachment 293687
911. Do it!

No, but seriously, very nice interior.

Couple minor (but needed) updates on the 512, replaced reflective instrument cluster glass for a non reflective dirty glass, looks much more convincing than having the road reflected on it. Also rearranged the small gauges to proper spec, and implemented Kamil Gwiaździński's (@9kret9) high res texture on all of them:
__custom_showroom_1551376107.jpg

__custom_showroom_1551376200.jpg

While you're updating, are you going to provide the Shader Patch configs for the cars, just like I did with the Vette? There's some interesting features, like the shadowed wheels, "laggy" lights etc.

Also another thing, in my opinion your brake lights on the Ferrari and Lambo are a bit too bright and too red... I mean, they could use a bit more yellowish/orange tint... no? Like on the Vette, for example, again :) Or maybe I'm/the Vette is wrong and you're right... I dunno.

Going back to this, since I'd like to add those shader patch features to my cars, where's the documentation to do all of that? I've tried to search online and on the shader's patch website, but I cannot find any concrete info on how everything works. Don't have time to waste browsing countless forum posts either or get into Discord to do that.

Going back to this, since I'd like to add those shader patch features to my cars, where's the documentation to do all of that? I've tried to search online and on the shader's patch website, but I cannot find any concrete info on how everything works. Don't have time to waste browsing countless forum posts either or get into Discord to do that.
The instrument update looks stunning!

Re- new shader patch feature documentation:
- you find everything on Ilja's discord channel. There are several channels dedicated just to document features and individual channels to ask and discuss features and implementation

On top of that you find most new features implemented in a handful of template cars Ilja has updated whcih are included in teh latest shader patch downloads.
Cars I remember that have certain shader patch template function updates (with documentation in their car config ini files are for example the Kunos Ruf Yellow Bird, the Kunos Abarth 500, the Peugeot 504 and a couple more.

It is super easy to find out about the implementation of all these new features by simply studying a few of the car config files and building your own car config starting from those basics - very straight forward for you I am sure ;-)

Hit me by PM if you need more infos.

The instrument update looks stunning!

Re- new shader patch feature documentation:
- you find everything on Ilja's discord channel. There are several channels dedicated just to document features and individual channels to ask and discuss features and implementation

On top of that you find most new features implemented in a handful of template cars Ilja has updated whcih are included in teh latest shader patch downloads.
Cars I remember that have certain shader patch template function updates (with documentation in their car config ini files are for example the Kunos Ruf Yellow Bird, the Kunos Abarth 500, the Peugeot 504 and a couple more.

It is super easy to find out about the implementation of all these new features by simply studying a few of the car config files and building your own car config starting from those basics - very straight forward for you I am sure ;-)

Hit me by PM if you need more infos.
Thanks, will do, but no Discord for me, so the templates will have to do. I've been browsing some of those files but still couldn't figure out some things without opening and closing AC all the time (saving the ini files don't work in real time at least for me).
Anyway, I'll spend a little more time on this and see what I can figure out if there's no other way.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.