NFS Tournament Class A

Cars NFS Tournament Class A 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Diablo vt speedo is missing some letters, is it just me? Done clean install..
Desktop Screenshot 2018.04.08 - 13.54.49.05.png Desktop Screenshot 2018.04.08 - 13.55.00.96.png

Last edited:
Great stuff out there, as usuall what else to say :)

Cool stuff:
- Nice detail with kind of one lamp being "lazy" when oppening/closing lamps on Ferrari, just as it happens with real ones. Although I don`t think Ferrari intended that :roflmao: it`s nice to have makes it feel more real.
- S1 handles great, just as upgraded 512 I imagine would, the car is very sharp thanks @stingray_SIX_TWO a shame it only comes in 3 classic colors, but that`s not a big deal to create more color combos on my own, based on the stock version :)
- Nice choice of sound for the Ferrari and the idea to use the same on exterior, was very good.
- Very cool to now have a windows with the green factory tint on the VT.
- That Viola Ophelia on the VT with violet/light interior is stunning, my new favorite absolutely loving it!!!

For the hotfix :p
- Unfortunatelly I`m also experiencing that dial covered black from top issue on the VT
- Is this on the window of the VT intended? Never seen that kind of black tint on diablo photos.
pCj0rS.jpg

- S1 handles great, just as upgraded 512 I imagine would, the car is very sharp thanks @stingray_SIX_TWO a shame it only comes in 3 classic colors, but that`s not a big deal to create more color combos on my own, based on the stock version :)
- Nice choice of sound for the Ferrari and the idea to use the same on exterior, was very good.

The exterior colors are sort of a retro Hommage to the tradition of limiting color selection of factory challenge/performance models to a certain set of classics. The brake calipers painted in Giallo Modena are the standard color of the carbon ceramic Brembo calipers for Ferrari.

Glad you’re enjoying it!

The exterior colors are sort of a retro Hommage to the tradition of limiting color selection of factory challenge/performance models to a certain set of classics. The brake calipers painted in Giallo Modena are the standard color of the carbon ceramic Brembo calipers for Ferrari.

Glad you’re enjoying it!

Thought you made the choice this way and I believe it's very cool and authentic :thumbsup:

I just thought about the colors for a kind of "sport package, to a stock car" scenario, that's why, but now that you mentioned it, you convinced me to the choice you made :)

i have to applaud your commitment of making hotfix for all your cars...
i cannot even imagine the pain exporting, re exporting etc. between all your projects.
and i can feel the tremendous organization on your hard drive!
So thank you for your time and hard work :inlove:

You know how it is, with all the caterhams I bet you must be even more organized! :roflmao:

I wish I could avoid these issues but being one man army for this (though I've been gathering some loyal beta testers lately) sometimes small bits slip off, specially when they're last minute changes.

thanks @A3DR for all your cars and your constant updates and improvements. You really are an artist!
Thanks so much!

Funny while you praise the constant updates is something I hate doing! :giggle: but I'd rather have ppl downloading the files again rather than having that small bug in the back-burner.

The animation on the Ferrari made me smile when I seen it!!
Nice little touch.

Somebody noticed and didn't report it as a bug, nice :p
I wanted to make the pop up animation faster, but AC won't allow it, so had to cut some frames off the actual animation that's why the lights go off first, then they close.
Figured delaying one of them a couple of frames would make a nice effect of having one of the motors a bit out of sync.

Somebody noticed and didn't report it as a bug, nice :p
I wanted to make the pop up animation faster, but AC won't allow it, so had to cut some frames off the actual animation that's why the lights go off first, then they close.
Figured delaying one of them a couple of frames would make a nice effect of having one of the motors a bit out of sync.

One of the coolest touches ever and very authentic!

Where do I must copy the ts1.ini?

This is a custom setup file optimized for track use. You can paste it into any trackfolder here:

\...Documents\Assetto Corsa\setups\a3dr_ferrari_512tr_s1\

Then you can load it from whichever track you put it into once you're in the session.

The S1's base setup is optimized as you will see when you enter the session but you can still tweak some of the alignment and tire values and this setup does that for you depending on your preference.

Donation made (better late than never), thanks for those gems, keep it up!
I know what you mean. I was going thru PayPal receipts (emails) and I realized, OMG! I go on and on about how wonderful his mods are, yacking it up in his threads and I never sent a dime. :whistling: I did one of these:
EzwLV0h.gif

and then I hauled butt to PayPal mighty quick after that realization. :laugh: :roflmao: :D "It was stuck in the emails! You know how many tubes there are?? I donated years ago.." :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :D :roflmao: :laugh:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back