Team ORSM

I have installed rfactor on Windows 7 64bit as well without issue. You may have a corrupt install file for the mod. Have you tried downloading again? Another thing you could try is to right click on the installer and Choose "Run as Administrator" and that will get past any issues with writing to protected (or what Win7 thinks should be protected) areas or files. The last option is to right click on the installer files, choose Properties and then Compatability and choose WinXp service pack3 compatability.

I know you guys are wanting to make the game of excellent quality but if you guys would release it practically now and release updates from time to time would be awesome. I would be very happy to have something that is around 60-75% complete with regular updates to complete it like other mods rather than waiting for something for nearly half a decade. This mod is becoming more and more like Duke Nukem' Forever.

I know you guys are wanting to make the game of excellent quality but if you guys would release it practically now and release updates from time to time would be awesome. I would be very happy to have something that is around 60-75% complete with regular updates to complete it like other mods rather than waiting for something for nearly half a decade. This mod is becoming more and more like Duke Nukem' Forever.

Hasn't it been advertised in ORSM member sigs the thunder is coming in 2010 since Jan? Some form of V8factor was being unleashed as well I remember seeing, we still got a few weeks left of 2010 for the thunder to come.

So it's nearly four years waiting with only a couple of screenshots teasing and whetting our appatites? Come on guys, just release the damn thing while providing regular updates to the mod like the other mod programmers do.

Well, what it going to take to get this thing released? It's getting fustrating to see and hear all these promises year in year out that it's going to be released very soon and only getting some very teasing screen captures.

lol, this stuff cracks me up, um you guys that are posting for ORSM to hurry could always wait!!!.
Take your time boys, it will be a better FREE product in the end. (i put free in caps because some of you guys will prob moan if you had to pay 5 bucks for it) When finished guys, you should only give it to people on santas nice list and not to some of the posters on here.

I wasnt singling out anyone, just my 5 cents.

Making mods is not something one should hurry with as these blokes work in their own time and at their own expense for no reward i hope people realize when you do a ''FREE'' to download mod the normal life they have is as important as creating and designing new material, but time is a running out for 2010 as Xmas rolls around with any hope this will finally be released but my guess is 2011.

Guys relax its just a mod they will get it out when its out besides there are other v8 mods out there FVR and 1.3 version of v8factor with 2006 cars and updated skins besides it will be worth the wait i am 100% sure of it but there are other mods and those mods are professional and awesome mods but it will be better then we expect just like any other mod

mmmm what would ''I'' like to see in the ''NEXT'' ORSM release mmmm im not too sure ''maybe'' the ''Next'' release from ORSM lol lol lol lol !!!! right now i am begining my training to freeze myself so in a thousand years from now i may just see the ''NEXT'' release from ORSM.

@alex0987 your absolutely right my friend when you said ''then we expect'', expect to see it should be the term these guy's are taking the piss out of everyone as there are modders with families and 9 to 5 jobs who make 100's of mods both tracks and cars and soundz and skins and other programs but still manage to keep up, these blokes have the mod made and are either playing it in secret or just for friends otherwise it would have been out by now you people have been sucked in a beauty!!!!!!

Well unfortunate some of the things you guy's are saying is right. There are other groups that have jobs and families and still get the mods out. I'd have to agree with you there.

As for the mod being finished and we're just using it for our own purpose couldn't be further from the truth. It's "not" finished. We're short on some vital parts with no one to do them. I've been active in trying to get outside help with these things. I've contacted some people and they're willing to help but not just yet. Busy with other projects ATM so we have to wait just like every one else.

We thank you and specially RD for your patience. We really are trying to get this mod to you all. Truly sorry for delay. We're hoping things will full into place very soon.

Cheers and the best for the new year.

I've been watching this mod for a while now and I for one love the work and attention to detail that you guys put into your mods. I have been reworking physics on mods and let me tell you it takes a lot of trial and error adjusting and readjusting parameters and then having to load and reload the sim and drive until you get some sort of satisfaction in comparison with footage from real group A races. One thing is for sure it takes a lot of time and man hours to get things right. I'me just glad that these guys love what they do because let me tell you we could'nt afford to pay them if we had to. The models look just as good if not better than iRacing models and thats saying something. As for the physics we will find out when its released. I am sure this sim will be fantastic based on what I have seen so far. Keep up the great work guys and Have a Happy and safe New Year.

Some people are so heartless sometimes and dont think that a lot of these mods are free to download and you don't have to pay a cent as these guys do it for the love of the sport and nothing else, there is a bloke going around changing his name and making a fool of himself on many forum sites and he seems to love targeting the V8 supercar series dont know why or the motive but I wish he would stop.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back