Team ORSM

mmmm what would ''I'' like to see in the ''NEXT'' ORSM release mmmm im not too sure ''maybe'' the ''Next'' release from ORSM lol lol lol lol !!!! right now i am begining my training to freeze myself so in a thousand years from now i may just see the ''NEXT'' release from ORSM.

Sorry, I couldn't let this one pass without a thank you.

It is attitudes like this that make the time I spend away from my family (to build a FREE mod for others to enjoy) such a pleasure.

I appreciate your constructive and genuine concern for the longivity of the mod, and we will gratefully refund any deposit that has been paid in advance as a sign and acknowledgment of the delays shown.

Also, as a sign of good faith, ORSM will buy shares in your company once you do perfect the freezing technique, to ensure that that project gets off the ground and goes ahead.

I'm sure your project will not only provide financial benefits to your organisation, but to the community in general..

Again thanks for the comments, and I wish you and all your family a Merry Xmas, and a safe and happy new year.

God bless..

I think it has to be said that these guys are doing this because they want to, no body is making them, that being said, they are making a lot of work for themselves, most of us would've been happy with a new body shell, wheels and liveries, (personally i'm not too worried if there is a hans device or not). I have no doubt that when (and if) it is finished it will be a great mod but maybe, just maybe, a tad OTT for most users that really..... just wanted an up to date race car!

OTT, I would be more saying OCD to be honest..

Don't worry, the cars and liveries will look the part, but just a few details that we were wanting to include have been pushed back. They may make it into a patch if rF2 is delayed, but yes, the release will be less OTT than the original plan, but the goal is to have all that ready for the rF2 release.

I have to agree with bacon on what he has said.

I am looking forward to this mod and have been since I first found out about it.

I would like to say tat the attitude displayed by some members of this forum is not very good since these guys are putting ALOT of effort into making an awesome mod FREE of charge.

If you think you can do as much detail as these guys do, feel free to go do it.

I'm still enjoying the old '06 mod. Sure the cars are outdated but look at what the Fujitsu guys are racing still. Mainly those era cars.

I want to thank ORSM for the old mod and I wish them all the best for getting this one over the finish line.

Happy New Year.

dev

Thought I'd share some pics, guys like Onehitwonder will prolly take the piss but the rest of you might just enjoy seeing how close we are to giving this mod to you.
Shot_02.bmp

Shot_03.bmp

Shot_04.bmp

It just looks stunning Gavin and I just really, really want it :D

If after all this time you release it in mid-January, I'll be furious however, won't have chance to play it with exams lol

Obviously not all helmets are done, and the sounds are an issue, whether you decide to release with new or old sounds I'm not sure, as I know about the timescale of that situation.

I have such big plans, just want to implement them so badly :)

@ Gavin.G.

1) Gav, You guys obviously have this mod at a exteemely advanced stage to see screen shots such like you posted. Please enlighten us a little, What exactly is the area of the mod you are still fine tuning?

and,

2) Gavin with the utmost sincerity and anxiety, Will you guys finally be offering this mod up for the GTR Evolution sim racers the world over?

@ Gavin.G.

1) Gav, You guys obviously have this mod at a exteemely advanced stage to see screen shots such like you posted. Please enlighten us a little, What exactly is the area of the mod you are still fine tuning?

We're bug testing and eliminating newly found issues, the decision to include the old interiors and sounds (we decided not to further delay the release by waiting for the new ones) created more work for Kevo as he's had to tweak the old BA and VZ cockpits to fit the FG, BF and VE models.

and,

2) Gavin with the utmost sincerity and anxiety, Will you guys finally be offering this mod up for the GTR Evolution sim racers the world over?

I think after the rfactor release our next focus will be on delivering the full mod (new cockpits/sounds etc) for rfactor2. We've discussed going multiplatform namely GTR Evolution and at this point all I can tell you is that those discussions are still on going.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%