Team ORSM

NICE BUT THEY HANDLE LIKE BOATS N NOT TOURING CARS I LOVE THE SOUND LOOK OF THE CARS BUT MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THEY HANDLE LIKE A BOAT. I JUST WISH THERE WILL BE A DAY WHEN WE GET JUST ONE GAME OR MOD THAT HAS OUR GREAT TOURING CARS SORTED KOZ EVEN THE FVR VERSION IS SLACK I DONT MIND WAITTING BUT I HATE WAITTING FOR RUSHED JOBS AND ALSO CARS THAT FEEL LIKE THEY HAVE NO TURN IN THEM EAZYW IIIIIIIIAN SAT IS TOUING CARS R SERIES THAwHERE CARS WILL MAKE CONTACT AND NOT ROLL OVER AND SO ON ALSO WHEN U TURN THE CAR IN TWO A CORNER THE CAR IS MENT TO WORK N NOT FIGHT THE DAM THING FOR UNDERSTEER AS A TOURING CAR MOD IF U CANT CHANGE DIRECTIONS QUICKLY AND MKE IT STICK ON TRACK U INA WRONG MOD PHYSICS MY 2 CENTS WORTH U NEED TO MAKE IT SO THAT U CAN BATTLE IN A WAY THE CARS HAVE SOME GRIP KOZ NO MATTER WHAT SETUP U CHHOSE ON YA CAR WHEEL SETTINGS ON YA PROFILE IT DONT CHANGE MUCH N CARS ARE LIKE BOATS WHEN U NO A TRACK SO WELL N NO EVERY APEX AND U CANT MAKE THE APEX N GET THE CAR TO WORK SOMETHING JUST NOT WRIGHT SAYYING ALL OF THIS U GUYS WILL SORT IT OUT N HOPE ITS SOON AS I MISS DRIVING A V8 S AROUND BATHURST N SRY BUT DO LOVE TH WORK JUST MY @ CENTS WORTH

@ Brokyking Please read the forum, and your PM.

Ryan has posted some info from one of the best international drivers on the handling of these things.

And Flash, are we really going to stop wasting our time?? Should we meet at the "Elephant and Wheel Barrow" Pub to drown our sorrowful efforts at making others happy instead???

If only I had spent my time at the Gym instead of on this thing building stuff. I'd be like Arnie now (not Arnie NOW, but you know what I mean!!!!)

@ Brokyking Please read the forum, and your PM.

And Flash, are we really going to stop wasting our time?? Should we meet at the "Elephant and Wheel Barrow" Pub to drown our sorrowful efforts at making others happy instead???

If only I had spent my time at the Gym instead of on this thing building stuff. I'd be like Arnie now (not Arnie NOW, but you know what I mean!!!!)

:) Oh mate you don't realise how sad and unhappy I am at those hurtful comments, not only about us but you guys as well. Goodness me, I may have to seek help tomorrow. Truth be known - I didn't fully understand the message because it was a criticism of your stuff, then our stuff then somehow I think it turned on you guys, not really sure but there was like a blend in the middle. Then as naturally as it started it doubled back, mixed in with a blend of very poor spelling errors, not intentional spelling errors but I could be wrong, but because I'm 51 I just don't understand that sort of speak. Of course there was the "I hate waiting for rushed jobs", well I'm presuming that's us but then - hmmm not sure because a rush job from us is usually about not waiting because its rushed, so I think that's you guys ( no offence "TWO" you guys of course). I'm just so confused - I'll have to seek professional help now. Where's that pub, I'm on my way.

FlashQld & still_bacon, both demonstrate how all sim fans and modding groups should behave.

And to be honest I tried reading that post and by the end of it, other than picking out obvious critisms I could barely understand what on earth was being said!!!

WTF?

ORSM and FVR are two of Australia's (nay the worlds) best modding teams (in my highly biased opinion) and between the both teams we havent been able to please this guy.

ORSM and FVR for shame, for shame.

Gav

Ever heard they saying, don't bite the hand that feeds you?

I like most am waiting for the new version to be released... and yes it is frustrating being almost 12 months into 2010 and nothing released, but thats the way it is... it'll be released when its ready.

I'm still much enjoying version 1.3 of 2006 mod, ive updated all the liveries too 2010, and enjoying every second of playing it.

There is still a way to go just gotta hang in there, keep the laps ticking off until we see that chequered flag in sight.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.