New track idea!

Kimmo Kokkonen

Lord GTR3, His master's voice
Premium
Laser Scanned tracks!
LaserScannedLegendaryTracks.jpg

So they can!

Oke! Please Kunos create a one real race track that is never modelled before, just one new track for us, thanks. Note that there's about 1000 or more tracks modelled already so we know most of and we want something new!!! MP is not so important...

I know one, it's Premier Park Porvoo Finland, just do it with Laser Scan technology and make us happy! And create Gumball 3000 mod!!!

Gumball 3000 2013 Finland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKNEDMY-oTw

Link: http://www.premierpark.fi/media

I tested that track about 2 years ago and it's should be part of AC sim, there's also offroad track for testing 4wd etc, any other game not allow this track so this is your change!!! My own version W.I.P but on ice atm...can't find my Laser Scanner...

is his first language google translate?
Yes but here we discussing about Laser Scanning not my Language skills right? I can give my answer also in finnish so you can translate it to language you can understand. I can see you are very frustrated by the observations I have made and next step is that you wanna change language to LOL, okay that's ok. But we will see the differences way or another way. If you are not interested about Laser Scanning so it's your own problem and you should not hurt if I am interested :)

It's quite interested that some of you always trying to block everything you don't like, why is that? Can't you just read and if you don't understand so let it but no you start your own show and come here to tell how great you are with english, you are so good boy your teacher loves you...

I'm back again..hahaha really can't stop laughing when reading those posts.

When is this troll thread or 'religion war' thread going to be closed.. mod, just read through his posts and the replies from other people, and kimmo's replies to people's replies, then you'll understand.

I'm back again..hahaha really can't stop laughing when reading those posts.

When is this troll thread or 'religion war' thread going to be closed.. mod, just read through his posts and the replies from other people, and kimmo's replies to people's replies, then you'll understand.
You already miss me, sorry but I have much better things to do so please stop this :)

Quite interesting thing is that you are so interested about Laser Scanning even if you always say that you dont' care about Drag Strips or GTR2 or Laser Scanning and nobody else don't care but still you care much more than me???? What is your point, why are you still reading these even if you hate this, are you ok? You don't wanna read my posts but you read them all, you don't understand my english but you understand all words written by me?

Radu = The Last Word Owner!!!

I would, but I can't understand him enough to know if he's being offensive or not. :roflmao:
Okay, now it's real, Kunos start making their own tracks with new RTB tool (from the maker of BTB Bob's Track Builder), so great news!!! So lets see how many tracks they can build next year, I believe we will see at least 1000 new tracks LOL at now nobody stops Speedy Cusilli...
Kunos_found_track_builder_tool_cool.jpg

I haven't really understood what he wants from AC and Kunos.
Sorry I forget to add Joke Alert!!!! I believe that i'm just too smart for you and you don't have any sense of humor (Sorry), if you don't like me and my posts so don't read my messages because my posts could hurts your feelings (So), this wasn't the first time you hurt your feelings, so you should know me but no you still read, weird people (So)???...And now Radum take the last word, your welcome Radum lets do it one more time (Joke) :)

So my point was (with humor)
Kunos finally find track building tool and I believe that we will see a totally different tracks very soon as they can use those Laser Scanned data much better with BTB and RTB...can't wait (Joke)...

Kunos finally find track building tool and you are not happy, what's your problem, you don't wanna see new tracks (Joke)?

And thank you very much!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back