New track idea!

Kimmo Kokkonen

Lord GTR3, His master's voice
Premium
Laser Scanned tracks!
LaserScannedLegendaryTracks.jpg

So they can!

Oke! Please Kunos create a one real race track that is never modelled before, just one new track for us, thanks. Note that there's about 1000 or more tracks modelled already so we know most of and we want something new!!! MP is not so important...

I know one, it's Premier Park Porvoo Finland, just do it with Laser Scan technology and make us happy! And create Gumball 3000 mod!!!

Gumball 3000 2013 Finland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKNEDMY-oTw

Link: http://www.premierpark.fi/media

I tested that track about 2 years ago and it's should be part of AC sim, there's also offroad track for testing 4wd etc, any other game not allow this track so this is your change!!! My own version W.I.P but on ice atm...can't find my Laser Scanner...

But all other versions are poor compared to the laser scanned versions, i literally cannot drive a mod track any more, nothing compares to a laser scanned track.
Oke good for you, I didn't find any changes what comes to track layout, elevations etc, note that there's several versions of Nords and AC version looks more realistic but that's made by graphics. I never driven a real Nords so I can't say how similar these are. But if they can Laser Scan Motopark Raceway...(last one is Joke)

So enjoy AC as much as you wan't I choose RaceRoom as it feels better for me atm, AC maybe later who knows...

In case you didn't realize it yet, Kunos opened their game to content modding just so they could give us real life laser-scanned tracks.

Therefore, your whole thread and following posts are invalid.

You are a modder, you create something that you like and have skills for, go creative and do a mod track no one has created so far in a racing game. Oh wait... you're still living in the past. Assetto Corsa is a game that offers modding with directx 11 graphics, but you're still in the past, and even worse, complaining about Kunos.. lol big LOL.

You didn't say you wanted a complicated original track. ;)
Please, flat track is like a parking lot. But I know that you understand my point, I just asking Kunos to show some skills with track creating and flat track is not that. With BTB tool anybody can create flat track in 1 hour and then just add rest of objects etc to make it look good, no special skills needed for that. Track creating is not that difficult but it takes time to create complicated original tracks. So if you create huge amount of real race tracks so roughly speaking you will need at least half a year per 1 track even if you do it for living. So 10 tracks requires same author about 5 years, 100 tracks takes 50 years...so keep waiting...Kunos is a very small company...

Magione, Vallelunga.
Vallelunga GTR2 version created and released 2006, see posts #33 and #37 for more information...

Magione GTR2 version released 23rd July 2013 and Magione rFactor released 18 Jan 2012, but not mentioned anything about Kunos or AC???

Magione GTR2 version converted from rFactor, Original author for Rfactor: Relesys
http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=38754

GTR2 Magione (old version)

Last edited:
Why would they spend time creating track mods without laser-scan? AC is open to content modding for the community, so Kunos can give us a high quality and accurate replica of an original track from real life.
What's so hard to understand? Would you rather have Kunos create the Nordschleife the old fashioned way, or would you rather let them laser-scan? This is the most perfect Nordschleife track there is in any game so far.

Unless..
img

blaa blaa blaa...

Why would they spend time creating track mods without laser-scan? AC is open to content modding for the community, so Kunos can give us a high quality and accurate replica of an original track from real life.
What's so hard to understand? Would you rather have Kunos create the Nordschleife the old fashioned way, or would you rather let them laser-scan? This is the most perfect Nordschleife track there is in any game so far.

You really have a lot of opinions, but I do not understand what is your point?

I don't understand why in hell you must say something to me every time after I answered somebody else's question, it seems that you are the biggest troll here, oke!

Is because you are asking Kunos to stop making laser-scanned tracks and instead do a track in the way a modder would do...
They did the drag strip and drift circuit the old fashioned way. But the game is open to content modding, so the community contributes with this part. Kunos contributes with real life licensed and laser-scanned content.
This isn't hard to understand Kimmo.

Is because you are asking Kunos to stop making laser-scanned tracks and instead do a track in the way a modder would do...
They did the drag strip and drift circuit the old fashioned way. But the game is open to content modding, so the community contributes with this part. Kunos contributes with real life licensed and laser-scanned content.
This isn't hard to understand Kimmo.
What??? LOL and you are not sick or troll, ha!!!

Did I really asked Kunos to stop something? Why? What are you doing, I really waiting for their first totally own Laser Scanned scratch build track but I don't believe we can see that miracle ever happened.

So Radu bye bye go away...

What does "their first totally own Laser Scanned scratch build track" mean? You mean they should laser-scan a real life track that no one has ever created (through mods or laserscan) in any racing game?
Why should they do that?

You expect a lot of things from them, I mean unreasonable things. You just complain and cry about Kunos in all your threads. Everyone can tell the same.

But I don't see you create any mod for the AC community, aren't you the great Kimmo modder? lo...l
And yet you demand Kunos to create some shady track. It's not their job to do that, you are a modder, so you do that. Kunos focuses with other type of content.

I can't believe how far your jealousy of Kunos (and Simone Trevisiol) went.. Just keep playing your drag strip mod bro. Be happy with that and with your scratch made mods.. l...ol.

This thread still getting airtime? :O_o:
Well.. it will be a long time until Kimmo creates a mod for AC, so unfortunately we will have to keep reading his complaints about whatever he thinks he's complaining, and my replies against his.. :)

Btw, the tracks already next in the schedule are Barcelona, Brands Hatch, Zandvoort, and maybe some historic versions of tracks already in the game.
Btw, this reminds me that Monza '66 already included in the game also has the layout laser-scanned, and then the scenery modeled without the help of laser-scan. And it looks gorgeous.
Wait, so is this the moment in time where Kimmo will stop buzzing our ears?! ^^ We already accomplished his request. Kudos to Kunos.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 385 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 261 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 183 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 308 13.0%