New track idea!

Kimmo Kokkonen

Lord GTR3, His master's voice
Premium
Laser Scanned tracks!
LaserScannedLegendaryTracks.jpg

So they can!

Oke! Please Kunos create a one real race track that is never modelled before, just one new track for us, thanks. Note that there's about 1000 or more tracks modelled already so we know most of and we want something new!!! MP is not so important...

I know one, it's Premier Park Porvoo Finland, just do it with Laser Scan technology and make us happy! And create Gumball 3000 mod!!!

Gumball 3000 2013 Finland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKNEDMY-oTw

Link: http://www.premierpark.fi/media

I tested that track about 2 years ago and it's should be part of AC sim, there's also offroad track for testing 4wd etc, any other game not allow this track so this is your change!!! My own version W.I.P but on ice atm...can't find my Laser Scanner...

Am I the only one who has difficulties to understand Kimmo's posts? His writing style is very confuse. I don't know is it a language barrier or his writing skils, but I have to read his post many times before I think I know what he's trying to say.

No offence Kimmo.

Random, Your mind is too complicated for me. I just asked if some group like Kunos can Laser Scan a real Motopark Raceway or Premier Park and with that data start modelling sim version from scratch? You said and still believe that it is impossible so then I think that they can only Laser Scan a real track and with it's data modify some already build sim track, right? So they can't build anything from scratch?

Random, Your mind is too complicated for me. I just asked if some group like Kunos can Laser Scan a real Motopark Raceway or Premier Park and with that data start modelling sim version from scratch? You said and still believe that it is impossible so then I think that they can only Laser Scan a real track and with it's data modify some already build sim track, right? So they can't build anything from scratch?

No, you asked if a scratch built track can be laser scanned, and I explained why that's probably not possible. I'm sure they could build a non laser scanned track from scratch (many other developers do it) but they've chosen to only do laser scanning (as far as I know). They leave the non laser scanned tracks to the modders.

Am I the only one who has difficulties to understand Kimmo's posts? His writing style is very confuse. I don't know is it a language barrier or his writing skils, but I have to read his post many times before I think I know what he's trying to say.

No offence Kimmo.

It's that Vancouver Dank Bud he's been smoking. I've asked him to share with the rest of the class but he always bogarts it. :cautious:

Which games have Vallelunga full and club variant?
Vallelunga 2006 GTR2

This track was originaly converted from RaceDriver for rFactor by Zero-G. but it has been rebuild to reflect the changes made in 2005.

Features:

- Updated Track Layout to the Extended version using since 2005
- Track Layouts: Vallelunga, International, Club & TrackDay

http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=2997

So is this Vallelunga Laser Scanned to AC also :)

Yea foolish me, I thought it was an original track in all racing games ever. But apparently they laser-scanned the mod created by someone else, like you copied the drag strip track from turbo dismount.
No I don't foolish anybody

I wrote to the first post that all race tracks already modelled

Radu asked witch game includes Vallelunga full & Club

I answered that GTR2 and before that RaceDriver as GTR2 track converted from rFactor1 and that was converted from RaceDriver

So Vallelunga is not new track for simulators it's modelled a very long time ago and well known. Many of you may not ever own those old GTR simulators so you can't remember all stuff maded. Tons of stuff created by game houses and by modders, only new cars or totally new tracks still could missing but almost everything modelled 10-15 years ago...

Better video for GTR2, its was a very good model

No I don't foolish anybody

I wrote to the first post that all race tracks already modelled

Radu asked witch game includes Vallelunga full & Club

I answered that GTR2 and before that RaceDriver as GTR2 track converted from rFactor1 and that was converted from RaceDriver

So Vallelunga is not new track for simulators it's modelled a very long time ago and well known. Many of you may not ever own those old GTR simulators so you can't remember all stuff maded. Tons of stuff created by game houses and by modders, only new cars or totally new tracks still could missing but almost everything modelled 10-15 years ago...

Better video for GTR2, its was a very good model

But all other versions are poor compared to the laser scanned versions, i literally cannot drive a mod track any more, nothing compares to a laser scanned track.

But all other versions are poor compared to the laser scanned versions, i literally cannot drive a mod track any more, nothing compares to a laser scanned track.
I feel this a lot when driving laser-scanned silverstone, imola, mugello etc on games like pcars and rf2. The silverstone from rf2 is better than pcars, but still laser-scan you don't go back to an inferior track. Inferior not in the offensive way, because well made and correct mods can be good, but Kunos laser-scan shows its high value, especially Nordschleife which is pretty much perfect.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 278 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 404 40.0%