New Site Errors, Bugs & Improvement Thread (version 4.0.5.)

Enhanced attachment system disabled

A lot of people were kind of annoyed with the attachment system, including myself. After some extensive digging in the forum settings it seems that it was optional to enable it. With the last upgrade it was there all of sudden.

Have now turned it off and it should be a hell lot easier to upload or link to images (we prefer the last though)

New Site Errors, Bugs & Improvement Thread (version 4.0.1.)

Ramon did his wizard job again tonight and upgraded the forum to version 4.0.1. Most bugs present in 4.0.0. should be fixed now. if not please use this thread to report them.

Additionally we advise everybody to clear your browser or logout and log back in for once.

Further more the url has been updated. Please use www.racedepartment.com from now on!

Thats why i said clear your browser :) Ramon had the same problems with firefox (heavy caching it seems :))

content of the first post on page on every topic has wrong width as you can see above

I can't see any errors (IE8 and Chrome) could you make a screenshot what you see and post it. And if somebody is still using Internet Explorer 6 please click here

Test Post
Looks like the paperclip attachment part works ok for me now. Thanks .

Attachments

• Cooper S 1.JPG
    Cooper S 1.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 205

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering