Plugins New House 5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello GUY !!
Now, with my config:

I7 4950k
12Go RAM
970 GTX
Win 10 x64
Only your MOD: New house, cofee and Lifter x)

I've a 30/40 fps DROP, maybe 35/40 ! BETTER !
And no BUG with ANY DOORS, constant FPS.

Only a bug with coffee machine, don't work ? But it's an another question...
PS: Maybe i need "zmpty" the house before installe coffee machine ? x)

Hello GUY !!
Now, with my config:

I7 4950k
12Go RAM
970 GTX
Win 10 x64
Only your MOD: New house, cofee and Lifter x)

I've a 30/40 fps DROP, maybe 35/40 ! BETTER !
And no BUG with ANY DOORS, constant FPS.

Only a bug with coffee machine, don't work ? But it's an another question...
PS: Maybe i need "zmpty" the house before installe coffee machine ? x)
Hello Steph, check the graphics drivers because it is not normal to go to 40 fps with a 970 ... I have a 760 and I go to 70 -80 fps in new house, other locations 80-100. Regarding the coffee machine which is the one that does not go? the normal mod or the new house?

Last edited:
reduce more textures would be bad, because they would not look good, and tested the consumption of fps and the mod consumes exactly 20 fps in my 760 gtx in golden eye quality (not vsync).

reduce more textures would be bad, because they would not look good, and tested the consumption of fps and the mod consumes exactly 20 fps in my 760 gtx in golden eye quality (not vsync).
I speack with VSYNC me :) 60 max. Without i have mini 100 fps too x)

! FINALLY !
I found what caused the fps drop .
It has nothing to do with the NewHouse mod .
The new version of EasyHooksAPI ( 1.1 ) causes a huge fps drop .
Guys , downgrade to 1.0 if you experience fps drops after upgrading it .

! FINALLY !
I found what caused the fps drop .
It has nothing to do with the NewHouse mod .
The new version of EasyHooksAPI ( 1.1 ) causes a huge fps drop .
Guys , downgrade to 1.0 if you experience fps drops after upgrading it .
its probably incompatible , but I should not, I'll look at it if the incompatibility is caused by my mod. thanks for research! so at least I know where to look! :)

That big gate of garage (automated one) gives me a huge lag.
Using no mods at all. ;(
Today I will launch the 2.6 version that incorporates some changes in the garage door, for when I launch it, try it and see if that fps drop has been solved, although I spam the opening and closed and the fps do not drop me at all, I notice more the lowering of fps with all the lights on

Hey mate, thank you so much!
And by garage gate, I mean that big gate of both garages which opens automatically. I hope there is no misunderstanding.

The hanger/garage seems very unnecessary. its HUGE and no possible way i can use all of it. 2 lifters seems over kill. Very little functionality for such a huge place.

guys, before posting fix the fall of fps, make sure you because that fall, which is maybe by another mod or maybe the computer is slow ... make tests, go removing mods and check if the fps continue to fall, because of course inside the house, in the garage on all sides of the house I walk at 80 -100 fps, I for my part will look at other mods for possible conflict, they already said that easyhooksapi causes lowering of fps but I have not yet tested it

this house is very very impressive however it would be perfect if you could find a way to move the parts magazine and paint cans to the table in the garage.
nice work, keep it up. :)

kunedo updated New House with a new update entry:

New House update!

Change Log:
=========
V. 2.7 :
-Added electricity consumed kwh.
-Added a item Remote Control Gate.
-Now the gate only open with Remote Control Gate.
-Added ReadKWH and button for cut electricity.
-MailBox added letter for pay consume kwh.the letter will arrive every Monday in the first hour.
-Moved magazine for shop parts to new house.
-Added spraycans to new house but spawn incorrect ( I'll fix it later).

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back