New House

Plugins New House 5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
kunedo updated New House with a new update entry:

New House update!

Change Log:
=========
V. 2.2 :
WARNING! HOUSE MOVE POSITION GO OUT ALL YOUR ITEMS AND CARS BEFORE UPDATE MOD!
--Added garage for trucks.
--Improve doors.
--Create new shower and tap for evade conflict burned house old.
--Compatibility with kilju bucket in new shower and tap.
--Added a map.
--Added entrance door and compatibility with all cars.
--Added lights in pool.
--Added lights in Entrance House.
--Improve items spawns location for evade drop...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Today, I updated the mod from version 2.0 to version 2.3. Sadly, everything just got messed up. :cry:
With V.2.0, I could play the game with no problems at all, but in this version I'm experiencing a huge frame drop. It goes all the way to 20 FPS! It doesn't even change, like it doesn't go worse or better. Looks like that it's locked at 20 FPS.
Sometimes the frame drop starts when I load the game and sometimes it starts after some minutes of playing. (Which I find it so strange. Like... What happens in that time? :confused:)
And I even noticed that my GPU Load goes to 60%. It was usually 25%-35% before I use this version.
By the way, I always cap my FPS to 30 with NVIDIA Inspector but the same thing happens when I turn the limiter off.
Sorry for the long post. :inlove: I've deleted the mod and I want to use it again, that's why I'm trying to find a way to fix this problem.
Thanks!

Here is some information about my setup (If needed)
GTX 1050ti - Ryzen 1600 @ 3.2 - 8GB of RAM
MSCLoader 0.3.4 - GrabAnything - NoClip mod

Last edited:
Today, I updated the mod from version 2.3 from version 2.0. Sadly, everything just got messed up. :cry:
With V.2.0, I could play the game with no problems at all, but in this version I'm experiencing a huge frame drop. It goes all the way to 20 FPS! It doesn't even change, like it doesn't go worse or better. Looks like that it's locked at 20 FPS.
Sometimes the frame drop starts when I load the game and sometimes it starts after some minutes of playing. (Which I find it so strange. Like... What happens in that time? :confused:)
And I even noticed that my GPU Load goes to 60%. It was usually 25%-35% before I use this version.
By the way, I always cap my FPS to 30 with NVIDIA Inspector but the same thing happens when I turn the limiter on or off.
Sorry for the long post. :inlove: I Currently deleted the mod and I want to use it again. that's why I'm trying to find a way to fix this problem.
Thanks!

Here is some information about my setup (If needed)
GTX 1050ti - Ryzen 1600 @ 3.2 - 8GB of RAM
MSCLoader 0.3.4 - GrabAnything - NoClip mod
dont understand , textures change format at dds... im using gtx760 im go at 60 fps... im wait other people at same problem.

After downloading the file and putting it through VirusTotal it shows no signs of any Trojan or Virus. I don't know what antivirus ya'll using but VirusTotal runs it through every known antivirus and found NOTHING. Here's what it gave me with the 2.1 version :
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/7...70e729ae45a2c6e9a2ef29faff3a24dd3f8/detection
as This guy said, This doesn't contain a virus, whatever you guys downloaded might have. I don't have any issues with the New House Mod, and there's really nothing wrong with it, I have run this through malware-bytes and nothing has come up, so whatever antivirus you guys are using, windows it may be and anything other, might say it's a bad file, because they're super protective over everything, Maybe switch off the windows defender as windows defender is very picky about what files come from where, and two maybe switch a different antivirus if you're not using windows defender, because I've run multiple scans on my computer scanning both of my drives by malware-bytes and still nothing comes up, I have 0 viruses, and Malware-bytes has been proved to be better than any other antivirus out there to my knowledge.

I really appreciate your work and new house is great addon to the game. What do you think how hard would it be to "transfer" original house to right in to the Peräjärvi? :)

I really appreciate your work and new house is great addon to the game. What do you think how hard would it be to "transfer" original house to right in to the Peräjärvi? :)
ufff, it would be a lot of challenge ... changing the house implies changing spawns, items, and a few codes xD then there are the functions, such as police, drunk and some other function ke would have to be modified ... a lot of work but not impossible.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back