New House

Plugins New House 5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I still can not find the gate remote. I have the coffee machine 8.3, coffee machine for new house 2.0, and new house 2.8. I have removed the house and bought it again twice now and I still can not find it anywhere.
Help please.

for people who do not appear or do not see the remote control, go to the room where the phone is and press R and it will appear above the closet

I Resolved problem with dissapearing , not appearing remote control - this problem caused by Lifter and Lifter for newhouse when delete this mods, remote control show normally in phone room :)

I Resolved problem with dissapearing , not appearing remote control - this problem caused by Lifter and Lifter for newhouse when delete this mods, remote control show normally in phone room :)
Would you have the lifter trash near the new house? the garbage trigger disappears the remote control to the landfill, the same happened with the coffe machine but he had not thought that the lifter had rubbish, thanks.

kunedo updated New House with a new update entry:

New House update!

Change Log:
=========
V. 2.9 :
-Added various items in garage.
-Added battery charger and now loads faster.
-Change texture wall.
-Added a surprise in your room.
-Fixed remote control, if not appear delete save file
newhouse-remote.xml.
-Fixed spraycan , now works , spawn correctly and save position.
-Removed a fence from the entrance hall to facilitate entry / exit from the door to the garage or inverse.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 24.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 21.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 19.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.7%
  • Forum trophies