New House

Plugins New House 5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi this is a great mod tanks I found one litle prob you see I bought food 2 times and then I place the food in the house then when I save at eny toilet the food keeps spawning at Teimon so can you fix that but tanks for house please fix tanks ;):):thumbsup:

problems of house not appear , or items not correctly spawn in location is for old house burned , topless code for burn use Destroy( Telephone) and other gameobjects necesary for new house, when load and dont detect this gameobjects mod dont load . solution fix old house for the moment , I am separating all the items from one house and the other, but the phone will be a problem ... if the old house is burned, there is no phone ...

for those who ask that my other mods be compatible with the new house, they will have it but I ask for patience and understanding, I do not dedicate myself to this and I have the right time, I will be doing little by little, and I will be warning as I am working, thanks for the understanding and sorry for the bugs :(

kunedo updated New House with a new update entry:

New House update!

Observation:
=========
Do not go to sleep in the new house smoking or your old house will burn!
Change Log:
=========
V. 2.1 :
WARNING! HOUSE MOVE POSITION GO OUT ALL YOUR ITEMS AND CARS BEFORE UPDATE MOD!
-Fix of the bug of the old burned house provisional, if the kitchen or the shower or the dining room are destroyed in the new house will not be interact but the rest if it will be functional.
-Fixed phone with the problem of character...

Read the rest of this update entry...

not sure if it is ur mod that's causing the issue but were u able to fix it where the stuff doesn't fall off the shelf unless its something that topless gun has to fix I'm not sure though
not all items are fixed, which I can fix, which are basically all but a few pieces of the car. What's on the shelves depends a lot on the position where you leave it if the collider is too close to the shelf it will probably fall, the problem is basically that first has the order to spawn the items and then the structures, those thousands of seconds make the object cross and fall

The mod looks brilliant, but I'm having some issues with it. None of the doors seem to open so I can't use the house. I made a video to show what it looks like in my game:

Any help to get it working would be nice. Also are you planning on adding a car lift in the garage? Would be cool, maybe you could also add a place to chop wood? :)
you have to buy the house first before you can use anything, 75,000 mks, the sign is right next to the door, it looks like fleetari's repair manual

Really great mod, but I found a few bugs and figured id post to help the development

Moped glitches through garage floor and driveway, only vehicle that does.

collision is bad after you save the game items glitch through the floor unless placed on the shelfs in the garage or on the poolside or in the fridge.

its looking good, but can there be small changes done to make the house more realistic and less weird? also, maybe make it more expensive to make it less unbalanced.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.6%