Horizon Shades

Misc Horizon Shades 3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi!

Care to share how you were able to do so? I have the same problems. Thx!

Hi,

For Motion blur:
In CM SETTINGS -> CUSTOM SHADERS PATCH -> EXTRA FX -> Motion blur -> Amount of blur (I reduced to 50%)

For brightness and contrast:
In-game Sol Config, I think I changed the setting in
Page2 AUTO EXPOSURE
Page5 SKY (sky blue preset and strength %)
Page7 STELLAR (sun sky bloom %)

Hope this help, enjoy!

Master updated Horizon Immersive Mod with a new update entry:

Horizon Shades

Hi, my name is Maicon Gean @dumaicogean

This new version is totally different from the previous one, but still contains the same essence, Immersion. After sharing this MOD with the community, I realized that many had FPS drops. Well, I made some options from Low Settings to Ultra Settings. I hope it helps. Compared to the previous one this promises to have more FPS ok ?!

Some corrections in relation to the previous one were made, in the blur, in the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Master updated Horizon Shades with a new update entry:

Horizon Shades

Hi, my name is Maicon Gean @dumaicogean

This new version is totally different from the previous one Horizon, but still contains the same essence, Immersion in Horizon Shades 2.5. After sharing this MOD with the community, I realized that many had FPS drops. Well, I made some options from Low Settings to Ultra Settings. I hope it helps. Compared to the previous one this promises to have more FPS ok ?!

Some corrections in relation to the previous one were made, in the blur, in the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Also the new Horizon package has very good results. I still have to switch the glare quality to OFF in AC video settings. Otherwise to much glare especially in the night (see my example at page 1). I run it in combination with Sol1.6 alpha release. Like others set the blur to 50%

For some reason (probably I changed something without noticing?) also the sky was suddenly very white in stead of the nice blue. Then I decreased the sun size and sun sky bloom as below. The blue sky comes back again. Hope it helps?

1587826860591.png

For anybody wondering about this mod, if you have the system that can take it, by all means use it. With a little adjusting for your own personal tastes, this is a tremendous visual mod\update. Unfortunately, I can not use it because using reshade drops my FPS below acceptable rates for racing. I can run practice laps with it, but not race. It costs me between 20-30 fps. Let me be clear, this isn't a problem caused by this mod so don't let that scare you. I have never been able to use reshade even before this mod because of the FPS loss.

I'm only posting this here because I do feel this s a very nice addon that is worthy of praise. If I ever get a video card that can handle it, I will most definitely use this as my goto visual mod.

How do I FULLY uninstall this? I tried it out and wasn't a fan of it. Now for some reason, I removed all of the folders and files I added but it's not really reverting anything.

The thing is that change lot of options... what i did to revert everything was :
1) I deleted the same files from the mod

2) i installed SOL again

3) i installed with SOL setting as the manual stated

and is working SOL again as usual.

Now i will install again the mod because i think some of the option that the mod has is the problem of why i have a drop of +or- 30% FPS.

Hi everyone,
I'm hoping someone can help me. After installing the Horizon Mod I don't seem to be able to adjust any cockpit /driver positions
since. The only adjustment seems to be FOV..... Is it just me.... {dumb or Dumber} Help me someone please.

Last edited:
Hey, great stuff, any chance of a VR specific profile? So doesn't use Reshade and not so heavy on GPU etc? Obviously it will not look as good. For now I am just using the ppfilter, any setting within CM I really should change specific for Horizon? Thanks.

Hi everyone,
I'm hoping someone can help me. After installing the Horizon Mod I don't seem to be able to adjust any cockpit /driver positions
since. The only adjustment seems to be FOV..... Is it just me.... {dumb or Dumber} Help me someone please.
Could that be your selected cam/view? As there's one you can move everything and another one you can only change the fov.

The thing is that change lot of options... what i did to revert everything was :
1) I deleted the same files from the mod

2) i installed SOL again

3) i installed with SOL setting as the manual stated

and is working SOL again as usual.

Now i will install again the mod because i think some of the option that the mod has is the problem of why i have a drop of +or- 30% FPS.

I have done all that, including a complete reinstallation of AC and I am still losing 50 fps.

Would someone please test a replay during dark night and see if you also have that massive light glare as shown in my example on page 1 of this thread. I have to turn off glare reflection in AC video but thats a trade-off. Also during daylight a lot of glare when car lights are on. Thanks! Or another solution to fix this is appreciated

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back