New Add-on: Codename "Toad"

IMO I don't think it gives us any information.

An add on is always going to give us something extra, thats's obvious. I think this sort of statement just frustrates the community rather than informs. I can only come to the conclusion that maybe one of the MODS currently being worked on is close to the content of the add on, which must be of concern to Simbin.

I was more hoping for a totally new game from simbin. but it doesnt matter as long as they are happy and make the games/add-ons good like the last ones, go simbin!
maybe they will add new production cars? I think the production cars in Evo was a masterpiece. Maybe they'll add a Bugatti Veyron?

I was more hoping for a totally new game from simbin. but it doesnt matter as long as they are happy and make the games/add-ons good like the last ones, go simbin!
maybe they will add new production cars? I think the production cars in Evo was a masterpiece. Maybe they'll add a Bugatti Veyron?
I'd wish they add the Veyron, but i also would want some italian cars(if no problems with licenceing appear) like a Lamborghini Gallardo LP-560:D or a Maserati Gran Turismo:D or why not even the Enzo:D. Great dream though.:laugh2:

I would like a production Aston Martin and something added to the 87's class,maybe the Sierra Cosworth is too much to ask,but the 850 Volvo estate from 1993 would be nice,just rename WTCC87 class to TCHistoric or something,they already have Volvo permissions with the STCC cars,so that should be no probs :) .

Production cars for me is not what this game is all about

After some more thought I would love to see a classic tourer series!

That way you could incorporate some of the older WTCC tracks! Wouldnt it be great to go on old Brno, Silverstone, Donington, Mugello, Bathurst!!

• Christoffer Johnson

I would love to see this in the new Add-on:

• BTCC (should be great racing on those tracks)
  • Production car: Nissan GTR
  • BTCC or STCC from 98 or 99 season with Super Touring cars.
Perhaps not likely but it would be cool :clap:

• Bob Kozakiewicz

I'm a bit disappointed with the news of this being an add-on to EVO......I can always try one of any number of mods that are out there. I was hoping for a completely new 'next generation' game. I guess they chose this route to keep development costs down and reap higher profits....can't really blame them. I think more competition is need to make simbin push the envelope....maybe with rfactor 2 on the horizon.

^yes, but if they chose this way we got to live with it. That simbin is using most of its proffit on a new game and dont sell good is not what we like to see. I mean, its better to see a couple of cool addons from simbin where they hopefully can manage to make better proffit, than just one single game in the future and simbin closes down because of $$$ problems.

Production cars for me is not what this game is all about
After some more thought I would love to see a classic tourer series!
That way you could incorporate some of the older WTCC tracks! Wouldnt it be great to go on old Brno, Silverstone, Donington, Mugello, Bathurst!!

fully supported! There is some awesome footage of 90's DTM on YouTube, not the kind of fragile racers you have today but solid Touring Car stuff.
Another idea: The Zurich 24h at Green Hell with a field of 40 cars???
I think most of us would pay the price of a new game for that one :)

For me the only reason for them doing BTCC is the tracks, if they have go the MSV licence then they ahve a few good tracks, but depends on what year they want really?

Might be something completely different!! Like Asian Touring, or a load of one make cups, tnhis I wouldnt mind as the racing is always fun, Polo, FIAT500, Diablo!!

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 155 87.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 29 16.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 23 12.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 52 29.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 65 36.5%