New Add-on: Codename "Toad"

when did CM ever make a sim?

Actually, I think the first colin mcrae was sort of a sim. Or at least that's what they wanted it to be. Then they got more arcadish. Toca and Toca 2 were pretty sim-ish too. Can't say for sure though, cause the experience I have from those games is limited.
But I remember that I really liked them, but that could also be because it was two of the first racing games (or pc games at all) that I ever played.
I do know that the first colin mcrae rally felt much better than the ones that came after...for me at least.

I hope they also make at least some improvements to the game like night- and 24h racing. personally I would like dtm, a1gp and the GTR(2) cars in GTRe.

In their FAQ they had, they mentioned the difficulties of implementing night racing and dynamic lightning in the game, but they said that these features might come with future addons. At least that's how I remember it :)

i would quite fancy JGTC, Skyline's, Supra's, 300ZX, NSX, Soarer, etc... what fantastic cars. I bet they would go round Nordschleiffe niceley, and at night too with working headlights :)
I reckon it will be Le Mans tho somehow. Either way an addon is welcome :)

i would quite fancy JGTC, Skyline's, Supra's, 300ZX, NSX, Soarer, etc... what fantastic cars. I bet they would go round Nordschleiffe niceley, and at night too with working headlights :)
I reckon it will be Le Mans tho somehow. Either way an addon is welcome :)

I likes the cut of your jib sir.....all those options you give there also open the door for some more production and full on race GT versions as well :good:....Gimme Skylines!!.
And is it still a very ridiculous madly tuned Supra that holds the current Nords record for modded production cars?,so bring on all the Japanese rice burners! :D.

• Matt Keighley

hmmm did someone say Ginetta!? I work for Ginetta! might have to ask the md if he would let them take the car for a spin ;) he also owned/raced the tvr's in the gt and panoz at lemans, he is bringing the lemans cars back soon aswell!

hmmm did someone say Ginetta!? I work for Ginetta! might have to ask the md if he would let them take the car for a spin ;) he also owned/raced the tvr's in the gt and panoz at lemans, he is bringing the lemans cars back soon aswell!

Yes I did, and they look so much fun when I watch them on the box. I'd be insanely pleased if they added them to a future title.

• Hayden Walker

I likes the cut of your jib sir.....all those options you give there also open the door for some more production and full on race GT versions as well :good:....Gimme Skylines!!.
And is it still a very ridiculous madly tuned Supra that holds the current Nords record for modded production cars?,so bring on all the Japanese rice burners! :D.

yeh i really wish someone would bring out a racing game with some supras and (jap crap as my uncle refers to them)

i really do love my supras and anything japanese really and they could also chuck in a supra 3000gt aswell

New WTCC title coming from Simbin

News from VirtualR: "Autosimsport has the scoop on Simbin’s newest PC simulation as Henrik Roos recently revealed that the Swedish studio is working on another WTCC-based title.
Using ISI’s trusted gMotor engine, the game will offer all cars and tracks of the 2009 WTCC season plus more American cars and tracks to please the United States publisher".

Rest of the news-> http://www.virtualr.net/wtcc-09-coming/

peace
Jari

I'm curious as to what American cars and tracks they mean. Can't say WTCC 09 excites me. The other content will determine whether I buy it.
I hope to see more info.

Some muscle cars maybe? Hopefully some good tracks. Maybe Road America and Laguna Seca. Since those were in Race Pro.

WTCC 09 Oh yeah!. but American racing OH! NO!. Simbin went for money there, they know gaming in USA is popular so they want to grab money. But still they also working on Codename Toad so this game can be good component to Codename Toad. I'm dealing with that then. Likely to buy this pack

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.