New ACC Brands Hatch Images Revealed!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
To celebrate the Blancpain GT Series visit to sunny Brands Hatch in Kent this weekend, check out these lovely new WIP Assetto Corsa Competizione images..

We know it's going to be one very sexy looking racing title, a fact that has been further supported by the latest batch of screenshot image reveals from the latest work in progress build of Assetto Corsa Competizione.

With the real world location bathed in unexpected degrees of sunshine this weekend, Kunos Simulazioni have been kind enough to treat sim racing fans to another new collection of in game images from the upcoming racing title, once again showing off the power of the Unreal 4 game engine to its undoubted impressive potential.

Keen to see for yourself? Check 'em out below!

Assetto Corsa Competizione Brands Hatch WIP 2.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Brands Hatch WIP 1.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Brands Hatch WIP 3.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Brands Hatch WIP 4.jpg

Wanting to fill some time while you wait for the game to release? Why not head over to our Wish List thread and pop down some thoughts about what you would like to see make an appearance in game?

Not sure what's already know about ACC? Well we ran an interview recently with Marco and Stefano to get the inside line. Catch up with part 1 HERE and part 2 HERE.

Assetto Corsa Competizione should be available on Steam Early Access Summer 2018.

Check out the Assetto Corsa Competizione here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding this exciting upcoming sim. We intend to host some quality League and Club Racing events as well as hosting some great community created mods (we hope!). Join in the discussion today.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

What do you think of the latest image reveal? Is the footage of ACC we've seen so far living up to your expectations? Excited for the new game? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Looks good. I hope an FX-8350 Black Edition and a GTX960 will be enough to run it. Also I remember standing by the location in the first picture when I was about 8 watching the motorbikes after walking through the woods from West Kingsdown as my great aunt had a house there.

I really dig raceroom (i think?) the way they work the grass textures so much. Like in most corners the grass have marks from cars cutting/forced out and its dead yellow grass from tires and the dirt showing through. Doesnt look so clean close to the tarmac. More detail like that would be super because it looks so clean. Other than that - super.

Like here for example: http://www.isrtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/RaceRoom-Road-America-28.jpg
You're comparing inferior american farmland to an world class british golf course ;)

On the topic:
Love it, the lighting looks pretty amazing, especially on the curbs covered with grass. Now obviously those are all UE4 features but seeing them coming to life in a sim is still pretty cool. I also really like the graphic style they are opting for. Quite a bit of eyecandy but still rather clean and down to earth if that makes sense. Looking forward to this quite a bit :)

I really dig raceroom (i think?) the way they work the grass textures so much. Like in most corners the grass have marks from cars cutting/forced out and its dead yellow grass from tires and the dirt showing through. Doesnt look so clean close to the tarmac. More detail like that would be super because it looks so clean. Other than that - super.

Like here for example: http://www.isrtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/RaceRoom-Road-America-28.jpg
That does look pretty good.I think as sim racers we are all pretty fortunate that there is so much great content out there.Every new track makes older versions that are only a few years old look slightly dated.
I think ACC will be an essential buy for most sim racers but I think I will wait a few months before buying.Games are simply to complicated today to work well on release.

... (But I will buy it the same and run on potato settings)
same here, though i fear even potato settings will be too much for my six year old home office pc, probably this will have to wait until the pc ends its life, and to this day it has been super-reliable and runs iRacing at decent quality, so I'll be watching this from the sidelines. Simply makes no sense putting 800 euros or so on the table to be able to run one game (and I only play race games and only two or three titles, so demand is very low).

• Deleted member 241736

shots without cars on tarmac. At this time they know why. But seriously, shots are looking great (like every "in game" pics racing games show us)

Really looking forward to this. The first AC title stole a lot of my free time. Thinking if this is better looking, better physics and well embedded e-sports then I'll probably never play another title on my PC...

I'm due an upgrade too so new m/b cpu and memory are on the cards.
Hoping a 1070 will be enough...
I could pretty much guarantee you a 1070 would be enough but I'd pay the bit extra for the ti might be the difference between medium and high or possibly ultra.

There is only a problem...never found a UE4 with that graphic running smooth without a uber-pc...
(But I will buy it the same and run on potato settings)
While it sounds harsh I think its one of those deal with it situations. Technology is going forward, old phones cant run modern applications or can with limited functionality and its the same with modern games. DAB is taking over ratio, 5G will take over 4G, OLED will take over IPS. Its just how it is with technology, you have to upgrade to stay with the times. Luckily gpu prices are coming down and unreal have made strides in stopping cpu bottlenecks which is fantastic for those of us that cant splash out several hundred pounds every few years. As a result it mostly boils down to the gpu, anything 680 and upwards will run this without a doubt, so all that is really needed in a £150-£250 gpu upgrade, yeah its a good bit of money but some smart saving and few months of planning makes it possible to afford for most people. Most of my pc is 6 years old, i got a 1060 and i can max or nearly max everything i play and its gonna be the same story with ACC. You just got to budget and plan

Shots without car on tarmac, cos they wanted to highlight the track. There was plenty of shots with cars on tarmac already.

Great looking pics. So far from Brands, Spa and Monza, probably when EA launches there won't be all tracks. (Assuming they work first on the tracks that are in AC already)

Which makes me wonder if some tracks get re-scanned or using old point cloud

Honestly, I do not like this pallet because it looks too dark. The question is how will the appearance through the VR lens look. For now, the announcement was only about graphics, but for the VR user, shadows and darkness are the last thing we want in a racing game. Night/rain racing do not fit well with VR.

highly doubt from what we have seen that a 1070 will not be enough to max this out. The game looks good but not enough to the point where a 1070 cant max the settings with a solid 60fps at 1080p at least.
I did say 1070 ti but I would expect you are on the money, I suspect high with that kind of tier card and ultra with 1080ti but who knows if it's well optimised for dx12...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back