New ACC Brands Hatch Images Revealed!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
To celebrate the Blancpain GT Series visit to sunny Brands Hatch in Kent this weekend, check out these lovely new WIP Assetto Corsa Competizione images..

We know it's going to be one very sexy looking racing title, a fact that has been further supported by the latest batch of screenshot image reveals from the latest work in progress build of Assetto Corsa Competizione.

With the real world location bathed in unexpected degrees of sunshine this weekend, Kunos Simulazioni have been kind enough to treat sim racing fans to another new collection of in game images from the upcoming racing title, once again showing off the power of the Unreal 4 game engine to its undoubted impressive potential.

Keen to see for yourself? Check 'em out below!

Assetto Corsa Competizione Brands Hatch WIP 2.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Brands Hatch WIP 1.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Brands Hatch WIP 3.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Brands Hatch WIP 4.jpg

Wanting to fill some time while you wait for the game to release? Why not head over to our Wish List thread and pop down some thoughts about what you would like to see make an appearance in game?

Not sure what's already know about ACC? Well we ran an interview recently with Marco and Stefano to get the inside line. Catch up with part 1 HERE and part 2 HERE.

Assetto Corsa Competizione should be available on Steam Early Access Summer 2018.

Check out the Assetto Corsa Competizione here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding this exciting upcoming sim. We intend to host some quality League and Club Racing events as well as hosting some great community created mods (we hope!). Join in the discussion today.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

What do you think of the latest image reveal? Is the footage of ACC we've seen so far living up to your expectations? Excited for the new game? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
"Assetto Corsa Competizione should be available on Steam Early Access Summer 2018"

Which part of the world are they referring to when the nominate a summer release?

Italy?

I really dig raceroom (i think?) the way they work the grass textures so much. Like in most corners the grass have marks from cars cutting/forced out and its dead yellow grass from tires and the dirt showing through. Doesnt look so clean close to the tarmac. More detail like that would be super because it looks so clean. Other than that - super.

Like here for example: http://www.isrtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/RaceRoom-Road-America-28.jpg

Looks awesome at this point, but looks don't make the game although they help with immersion of course, but if AC is anything to go by ACC with UE4 and the detailed physics Kunos is touting behind it, it will be up there with the best to be had in the sim-racing Genre, I guess only time will tell. Looking forward to summer 2018;)

There is only a problem...never found a UE4 with that graphic running smooth without a uber-pc...
(But I will buy it the same and run on potato settings)
I'll change my Entire PC just for ACC, my PC is from 2009-2012 and keep running Assetto Corsa 60fps without problems but it have a Bottleneck of 20-35% hahahha Assetto Corsa Competizione... bye bye 80% bottleneck xD

I really dig raceroom (i think?) the way they work the grass textures so much. Like in most corners the grass have marks from cars cutting/forced out and its dead yellow grass from tires and the dirt showing through. Doesnt look so clean close to the tarmac. More detail like that would be super because it looks so clean. Other than that - super.

Like here for example: http://www.isrtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/RaceRoom-Road-America-28.jpg

But in real life it is not like that

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back