Natural Mod PP Filter

Misc Natural Mod PP Filter 26.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Not sure if the verbiage on the download page is up to date regarding the PP selection in game?
You have posted ideal VR settings in another forum and your screenshots show you have selected the Natural Mod instead the default mod that your download page says is to be selected for VR?
Which one should be selected for VR?
Thanks for all your hard work.

Not sure if the verbiage on the download page is up to date regarding the PP selection in game?
You have posted ideal VR settings in another forum and your screenshots show you have selected the Natural Mod instead the default mod that your download page says is to be selected for VR?
Which one should be selected for VR?
Thanks for all your hard work.
what you select in the settings menu does not matter for VR, AC always uses default.ini in VR mode
Cheers

Personal tweeks to the default ini with natural rift filter already loaded..
Exposure 0.28
Glare luminance 6
Bloom luminance gamma 2
God ray length 2
Saturation 1
Brightness 1
Contrast 1.1
Colour temp 6400
White balance 6900
Prob not to everyone's taste I was mainly trying to get a little more glare from the brake lights but less from the sun.
Have to say this mod with the autumn Nurburgring mod and wagnum cloud mod the sunset is beautiful it even dazzles you when it shines in your mirror..
I find the natural weather mod dulls it down a bit so didn't use that one..

Last edited:
Hey there,

i´m using the CV1, so am i right that i just have to use the "natural oculus rift filter" and run the jsgme?
thanks for your work!

Hey there,

i´m using the CV1, so am i right that i just have to use the "natural oculus rift filter" and run the jsgme?
thanks for your work!
Hi, these steps should work:

Unzip to the root of your AC install folder, run JSGME and activate Natural Oculus Rift Filter, Natural Weather and optionally Ben Lee + WagnumPI Clouds, then select the default PP filter (default.ini is used regardless of what you set) and set saturation to 100% in graphics options.

activating the "natural oculus rift filter" mod with JSGME will overwrite the required file and the filter will be in use when you next play the game. same for weather files

Hi, these steps should work:

Unzip to the root of your AC install folder, run JSGME and activate Natural Oculus Rift Filter, Natural Weather and optionally Ben Lee + WagnumPI Clouds, then select the default PP filter (default.ini is used regardless of what you set) and set saturation to 100% in graphics options.

activating the "natural oculus rift filter" mod with JSGME will overwrite the required file and the filter will be in use when you next play the game. same for weather files

thanks for this quick support!
k i will try this later...can´ t wait to probably get a solid 90 FPS when racing against ai, or on demanding tracks ;)

Last edited:
thanks for this quick support!
k i will try this later...can´ t wait to probably get a solid 90 FPS when racing against ai, or on demanding tracks ;)

I think the emphasis would be closer to 5 FPS difference - this is no miracle fix
So you're solution might be better hardware or lower graphical (or reduced supersampling)settings if you're having trouble with maintaining 90FPS on your Rift.
I'm pretty disappointed with the Nvidia 10 series cards, nice of them to drop the Ti that's got the headroom to cope a bit better a few months after I dropped $700 on my current card. They say it's fully capable of 4K, but read between the lines and you would not be able to run these games at Ultra settings, so it's a bit of a hoodwink.
In a nutshell, these new cards (and obviously anything older) barely keep up with 3 year old games using VR (Project cars murders systems) let alone new titles.
I have a 1080 FTW that's overclocked to 2111Mhz on a new z170x board with i76700K OC'd at 4.6 Ghz, 32GB XMP Corsair DDR4 RAM, all running on a very fast SSD. I have to turn some things down with a full grid of AI.

Thankfully, there's a bunch of new VR headsets coming out from a bunch of manufacturers later this year/early 2018 that will support native 4K, which will likely speed up the release of the Nvidia 11 series cards - is no secret that these companies already have tech that's many years ahead of what they tell us consumers is the "best they have", so advancements in VR will drive that process.
Rant over!

Enjoy the mod, if anything it certainly makes things look a little better. I've never been a fan of AC's color palette. It's far too oversaturated and doesn't look very realistic if you leave your room and look at the real world.

I think the emphasis would be closer to 5 FPS difference - this is no miracle fix
So you're solution might be better hardware or lower graphical (or reduced supersampling)settings if you're having trouble with maintaining 90FPS on your Rift.
I'm pretty disappointed with the Nvidia 10 series cards, nice of them to drop the Ti that's got the headroom to cope a bit better a few months after I dropped $700 on my current card. They say it's fully capable of 4K, but read between the lines and you would not be able to run these games at Ultra settings, so it's a bit of a hoodwink.
In a nutshell, these new cards (and obviously anything older) barely keep up with 3 year old games using VR (Project cars murders systems) let alone new titles.
I have a 1080 FTW that's overclocked to 2111Mhz on a new z170x board with i76700K OC'd at 4.6 Ghz, 32GB XMP Corsair DDR4 RAM, all running on a very fast SSD. I have to turn some things down with a full grid of AI.

Thankfully, there's a bunch of new VR headsets coming out from a bunch of manufacturers later this year/early 2018 that will support native 4K, which will likely speed up the release of the Nvidia 11 series cards - is no secret that these companies already have tech that's many years ahead of what they tell us consumers is the "best they have", so advancements in VR will drive that process.
Rant over!

Enjoy the mod, if anything it certainly makes things look a little better. I've never been a fan of AC's color palette. It's far too oversaturated and doesn't look very realistic if you leave your room and look at the real world.

just upgraded my pc a bit... i´ m almost constantly getting 90 with the debug turned to 1.5 and mid-high ranged settings.......asw only "jumps" in here and there.
i was just looking for a little tweak to stop these few drops. ok when i read your specs, i´ m wondering that it runs that good on my setup (i7 3770k oc 4.2ghz /Asus gtx 1070 oc 1900Mhz / 16GB Ram). I guess i expected too much from the 1070 though....

it´ s clear that this can´t do magic, but better looks improve immersion as good as better graphix ;)

It's still the best filter for AC, I love it: PHOTOREALISM :confused:
Senza nome.jpg

Does this PP Filter work well (look as beautiful) if you're running the Good/Bad Weather mod using all of the various skies offered in GBW? I ran this PP Filter exclusively until I started using GBW and CM. Just want to make sure I won't cause problems somehow.
As long as I know, PP filters works good just on their own weathers.

Yes.
For a long time I've used GBW weathers with another PP filter. So there aren't any technical downside by using the Natural Graphics PP Filter.

But now I've switched to the GBW PP filter too, added by ReShade. I really like, but even more, I can only recommend to use the 'per weather PP filter', because those are tailored to the weather you run.
Especially for the dusk and dawn weathers.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back