Hey guys so i made these up yesterday i made one from metledrock's auto club win but it wouldnt upload. I hope you guys like it ill continue to make them if so.
img1490428382309.jpg
img1490427946000.jpg
img1490427357644.jpg
img1490427718127.jpg
img1490427357644.jpg

Duck Commander 250
Texas Motor Speedway
March 31st *8pm EST 2017
1396892385000-4-7-14-texas-start.jpg

Practice 4%
Qualifying 3%
Race 50%
Sim Physics
Custom Setups
CAUTION SPEED 55mph.

**Cautions will be either 3 cars or more involved or Cars stopped on Track**
If you are involved in a caution and lap down you will not be able to get lap back.
If you are multiple laps down you can only get ONE (1) lap back per caution period.
No Cautions will be thrown with 4 laps to go.

1. Michael Watts, Stanley Toyota Camry #19
2.Robert Waddell, Motorcraft Ford Fusion #21
3.Bob Warren, Menards Chevy SS #27
4. Lucas Gortman, Dollar General Toyota Camry #20
5. Shawn Gortman, Denver Mattress Toyota Camry #78
6. Colin Pappas, Smithfield Ford Fusion #43

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob
#27 Peak/ Menard is questionable due to wheel failure immediately after the new XOne update.. No button functions and not recognized by computer when connected... I'm searching for solution.. Contacted Fanatec support but that could take a while.. Controller works fine but it's just not the same.. Bummer!!!!!

The update takes forever. You can now speak to your xbox with your mic, via Cortina, and you can broadcast your games with a button push via Beam. I'm still going to Twitch, since you can't upload to You Tube via Beam. But you can say "hey Cortina, open F1 2016" and it will. Big whoop. You can tell it to record clips too, so I guess if you don't twitch that's cool.

I'm 100% now. I'm going to be slow as usual, though, since I'm concentrating on career and following the season. I'll try the Knee Pit setup for Texas.

I haven't even downloaded the new update yet. Have you tried a Hard Restart Bob?

Ya Mike , I have tried everything I can think of. My laptop connected to the wheel property page says test failed , no connection detected and I am wondering if maybe it could be a firmware update... Fanatec drivers and firmware are a combo type deal.. I have a message in to tech but that could take a while and what I had worked so well I am leery about messing with it... I ain't no computer wiz so It takes a while for me to figure it out.. The wheel is not communicating with the X-Box either by a coincidental electronic failure or the driver /firmware issue that I suspect. I will keep you posted. I might try uninstalling the old driver and install a updated one but I get a bit nervous with that stuff.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.