STP 250
Martinsville Speedway
March 24th 8pm EST
STP%20500.jpg

Entry List​
1.Michael Watts, Arris Modems Toyota Camry #19

Last edited:
#20 Dollar General car and the #78 Toyota Camry will be in for this one. My fastest is a 19.056 but I've been running between 19.1 and 19.4. Fuel won't be an issue but tires wear out pretty badly on a long green run if we have a chance for that lol

#20 Dollar General car and the #78 Toyota Camry will be in for this one. My fastest is a 19.056 but I've been running between 19.1 and 19.4. Fuel won't be an issue but tires wear out pretty badly on a long green run if we have a chance for that lol
See I was thinking that my lap times were really slow this week. But that all depends on how the 3 car will be (if he is even racing this week).

I ran about 60 laps on 1 set of tires and the handling turned for the worst really quickly. Super loose getting into the turns and extremely tight on exit. I know that over a long green flag run, I was running consistent 19.4xx - 19.6xx before my tires start getting into the 25% tire wear.

Sounds like a smart survivors race with some close encounters on a classic short track.. I just wish we had damage to really spice it up ... Should be fun.

Gents... I regret to inform you that next week will be my final race for about the next two months... I am moving to England on 7 April and won't have internet or my Xbox for quite some time.

The Wood Brothers live right down the road, so the #21 will be there for sure. However, the dumbass driver of the #21 has not turned a lap here. This will be interesting. I'll pretend like I'm on I-40.

The Wood Brothers live right down the road, so the #21 will be there for sure. However, the dumbass driver of the #21 has not turned a lap here. This will be interesting. I'll pretend like I'm on I-40.

After some practce, I can pull a 19.1. Short tracking is king. lol.

IMG_1358.PNG

1. Lucas Gortman, 8 +3+1---12
2. Colin Pappas, 7 +1----------8
3. Shawn Gortman, 6 +1------7
4.Thomas Scoggins, 5 +1----6
5. Robert Waddell, 4 +1-------5
6. Bob Warren, 3 ---------------3
7. Ridge Heiler, 2---------------2
8. Mike Watts, 1 +1------------2 DNF (Blown Engine)

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea