Thanks for the share @Rob . My sincerest apologizes for the late race run in (1:56-57 video). You were running your line,and I didn't give you enough room and got frustrated losing ground to the leader.
Everyone's Tempers flared a bit as this was Short Track Racing, as there is not a lot of room to pass and everyone was beating and banging.
Thanks for all who showed up and had the patience to continue.

Thanks Mike. I appreciate it. I could have made it a little less tough for you there, but I wasn't biased...you know how the end turned out. Someone's always going to be upset, but on public mic is not the place to express it.

Not happy with the disconnect but after watching Rob's video I guess I was better off parked. I am guessing it was lag due to the fact our phones failed and the cable company had to reassign the modem.. Those videos are really good at showing what we sometimes can't figure out . I had no idea why I was at a total loss of control and would rather park than be in the way so the disconnect did me a favor. Congrats to Mike on his second win , Happy Easter to all and see you in Richmond in two weeks.. Thanks to TACO for sending me invites to try and keep me in the game...
O M

Thanks Mike. I appreciate it. I could have made it a little less tough for you there, but I wasn't biased...you know how the end turned out. Someone's always going to be upset, but on public mic is not the place to express it.
First I want to apologize for the comments I made it was heat of the moment and was frustrated. It's short track racing at its finest there's only so much we can do at a small track. Im happy for the 2nd place finish and there's alot more races so I know the 20# car will see 1st again. The only thing that really got me at the end was I tried letting you know before I was there but even then my comments were not appropriate. It's Bristol lol

Yeah I'll switch to the 18# I don't feel right being up front as the 20# and Kyle is one of my favorite drivers. Yeah I got that points lead too which makes me happy I just to make sure I have it at the end of homestead lol

First I want to apologize for the comments I made it was heat of the moment and was frustrated. It's short track racing at its finest there's only so much we can do at a small track. Im happy for the 2nd place finish and there's alot more races so I know the 20# car will see 1st again. The only thing that really got me at the end was I tried letting you know before I was there but even then my comments were not appropriate. It's Bristol lol

Thanks Taco. I really enjoy racing with you and was surprised at the end. That's why I just went silent (Mom's rule). In fact, some cases you may have been right, but one thing that people probably didn't notice is that I got much much faster as the race progressed. My setup was default, so I had to rely on pits, but Mike helped and it got much better (also just finding the line, which in and of itself was a recipe for collisions).

Taco, as for your warnings at the end, I really do appreciate them, but I was still hoping for a caution at that point (up until the no caution rule) to bunch up or get my lap back. I like G/W/C better, but hey, rules is rules. So, in NASCAR, some fights between the last car on the lead lap (who has gotten faster) and the #1 car can be as intense as any. Sure, you were faster, but I'm always going to "race" you in that situation. If it were a road course, things would have been completely different. At Bristol, I got beaten around pretty good too. I expected it from any car.

No hard feelings.

Rob, you should never have to race with a Default setup... let me know next time and I'll gladly share mine with you. A speed disparity on a track like Bristol is a recipe for disaster. In fact I'm not looking forward to Darlington at all :confused:, super tight corners and traffic are going to make that race much like a Bristol. I'd like to see everyone in this league hit Elite Level on their speed rating. It just makes the racing better :thumbsup:. No one likes to be out there just running laps.:(

Rob, you should never have to race with a Default setup... let me know next time and I'll gladly share mine with you. A speed disparity on a track like Bristol is a recipe for disaster. In fact I'm not looking forward to Darlington at all :confused:, super tight corners and traffic are going to make that race much like a Bristol. I'd like to see everyone in this league hit Elite Level on their speed rating. It just makes the racing better :thumbsup:. No one likes to be out there just running laps.:(

I agree with everything you said. What I mostly do is follow that Knee Pit guy's setup because it seems pretty fast, but it's also very touchy in the corners, so I try to smooth it out for the race. But then I'm caught in a bind. Since I think the game defaults to your race setup, I get hammered in qualifying and usually am decent in the race, but often in back for a while.

If we were following the actual season, I'd be Elite at every track, because I'm doing that in Career with Peter. But most of the track we go to now, I have not run. And too many other leagues to go forward in the schedule. But I'd love setup advice, besides what's online. A screenshot would do the trick. :thumbsup:

Well Taco obviously has the speed, and Melted probably isn't going to share his since he races for money. But I can get you competitive. Richmond is going to take some practice as its a rhythm track, no doubt, but I'll send you a screenshot later today, so you have to some time to put some laps down. Omracer and I spent a couple of hours last night trying to find our pace.

Toyota Owners 200
Richmond International Raceway
8pm EST April 21st 2017
NASCAR+Sprint+Cup+Series+TOYOTA+OWNERS+400+4weunIXQZ8Sl.jpg
2016 Entry List for Car Choice
**This is the DAY Race**
Practice 7%
Qualifying 4%
Race 50%
Sim Physics
Custom Setups
CAUTION SPEED 45 mph