NASCAR Camping World Trucks

Cars NASCAR Camping World Trucks 1.94

Login or Register an account to download this content
T
1.Like Lorencini mentioned in a previous post, I can't adjust the fuel level. This has nothing to do with the ParcFerme rules. I looked in srs, hdv, update.ini files and anything I could thing of but I'm stuck. What could block that ?
2.On oval tracks (last version of JNS pack), I'm far off the AI pace even when they are at 70% (they are at 10 to15 kph faster than me in the corners at phoenix for example, on the straight it's more balanced). I haven't set the car for proper oval racing (non symmetrical for a starter) but the AI is at 70 !!! (for road tracks AI at 100% works fine).

Thank you for your thank you!

1. You may have a corrupted file....if this is the case... delete everything but the SOUND files and reinstall.
I know that I am able to adjust the fuel level.. However it may be something to do with the track rules? Maybe.. but I am not sure.

2.This can be adjusted in my .HDV under "AICornerReductionBase=70" (70%, just make it 50%)
This has a lot to do with the track creators AI line and other AI values.
I have the same issue on almost all ovals. 70% and they are near God-Like!

As far as I understand the AICornerReductionBase doesn't impact the AI speed (I tried values between 50 and 500 (in many mods the value is around 160)). However I finally manage to reduce AI corner speed by using the last value of AIPerfUsage. So that's done.

As far as I understand the AICornerReductionBase doesn't impact the AI speed (I tried values between 50 and 500 (in many mods the value is around 160)). However I finally manage to reduce AI corner speed by using the last value of AIPerfUsage. So that's done.

AICornerReductionBase heavily impact the AI's speed into and in a corner.
I have a done a few mods, and I can confirm that it does a great deal.

What can heavily impact the AI's cornering speed is the default setup. If the setup is terrible, or perfect, the corner reduction can have very little effect.

As well the CRB values can have little to no effect on Ovals

Poopenshnapples updated NASCAR Camping World Trucks with a new update entry:

SuperSpeedway Engine + Error/Conflict prevention

New Install:
- Merge this AUTOMOBILISTA folder with your games AUTOMBOLISTA folder (including Sounds)

Easy Update:
- Merge, overwrite all ( tmt/secondary not necessary to overwrite)

Best Update: (Or uninstall/delete all previous files)
Delete "CTS" folder from:
....:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Automobilista\GameData\Vehicles\VHR

Delete "CWTS" folder from:
...:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Automobilista\GameData\Sounds

v1.93
- Error and conflict prevention
- SuperSpeedway...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Poopenshnapples updated NASCAR Camping World Trucks with a new update entry:

.SRS update only

You do NOT have to download the entire file, only this:
v1.931 SRS Update Only (All 3 NASCAR series)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/m9nsjju64t8cl3a/SRS Update Only - All 3 NASCAR series.7z?dl=0

Update for ONLY the .srs (in series folder)

Changed:
Mod Name = VHR

Issues:
Can load incorrect driver profiles
Can show incorrect vehicles for created season

Read the rest of this update entry...

- I love a loud engine!
- Lights.. no idea how to do that
- Tires/pitstops/changes/wedge... The game has a mind of it's own.. some things converted well.. others did not.. minor issues as far as i am concerned and will not be changing them.
Happy to fix these :)

Right then left assuming you're taking 4 tyres. No lights indeed. There's a way to fix that but need to sit down and find it

It should be doing left/right tire changes already
No lights in any nascar (sometimes a rear wet-weather light but not functional to the vehicle)
As for wedge and all other more complicated settings and adjustments.. Some are capable in AMS, others are not. I am not sure which and quite frankly it wouldn't impact my style of gameplay at all to have these adjustable.

is there a way to fix the greyness on the exterior windscreen? I've tried going through the .mas file to find it but I've not been able to open the window .dds file so far

Those would likely be in the .mas packages
You would need to download the original 2015 VHR installer, modify, then repackage and convert

Do remember that the windows are plastic and will have some greyness due to them not being made out of glass

has something changed to break this mod? installed it yesterday and I cant get the car started,it seems to stall even whgen holding the clutch and having aut clutch on also but then the sound completely cuts out and crashes the game.

It seems all of the series engines are at 0hp

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back