2:52 - Camping World Trucks in video
NASCAR Camping World Trucks!
These Trucks I have made to race on the limits of their tires and handling properties.
Engine heating/cooling, tire heating/cooling and AI speeds are all designed to make it possible to race as hard as the user possibly can!
Oval configurations selectable via Showroom menu
A lot of conversion was done by me to make these work in Automobilista
I converted these to make them playable in AMS
- AI talent
- File directory(s)
All 3 in one download @Dropbox.com (v1.1)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jmn3sp4ocgvijwv/v1.1 AMS - NASCAR Sprint - Xfinity - CampingWorld.7z?dl=0
- Merge 'Automobilista' folder with 'Automobilista' game folder.. and enjoy!!
- It is best, but not mandatory, to delete all previous files and folders before installing.
(DO NOT delete TMTires nor Secondary sound folders!! as this may delete other sounds that I have not included)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/713pp65csx9dvtk/Skins 2015 NASCAR Xfinity - Camping World - Sprint MOD TEMPLATES.7z?dl=0
Optional AI Talent replacement files:
- Novice: Original AI from v1.0-v1.8:
- Amateur: Original AI from v1.91:
- Semi-Pro: Higher AI Talent values:
- Pro: Nearly Maxed AI Talent values:
NOTE: JNS SuperSpeedway tracks (JNSTalladega and JNSDaytona) crash before a setup can be made
- Missing file added
- Cockpit/Eyepoint adjustment
- SuperSpeedway Engine (450hp)
- Error and conflict prevention
- Many other minor changes
- Oval configurations added (selectable in showroom)
- Engine idle increased slightly
- Removed "custom skins" vehicles
- AI have no advantage or disadvantage towards the Player
- Tire heat friction reduced
- Radiator more effective at high speeds
- AI setup tweaks
- Some rules negated due to issues (still available in .srs)
- Added CustomSeason .AOS file with instructions
- And many more adjustments/tweaks!
- Massive changes to the AI
- Braking, cornering, speeds, collision rates...etc
- Engine heat slightly increased
- Tire skid/friction heat slightly increased
- AI talent modified from v1.8
- Left/Right tire changes
- Fixed pit menu tire selection
- Plus many more changes!
- Engine heat reduced
- Toyota reflection removed
- Tires for AI at optimal 40psi
- Tire grip values lowered slightly
- Primer + Starter sound
- Transmission sound
- And more
- Starter sounds
- Heavily reduced opacity of base car .dds files (Glow/Shine)
- Reduced tire grip slightly
- Upshifting: Reduced cltuch and change time slightly
- No low speed clipping (in my tests)
- Ride height -2inch
- Seperate Ford, Toyota and Chevy models
- and more improvements
Credit for skins and models goes to vhracing.net
=Competative with AI=
Do not modify:
- The real NASCAR trucks do not have camber or toe adjustments for the rear tires/axles.
- The Trucks have backfires!
- AI do use reverse, poorly, but there is no adjustment for this
- Trucks are a bit loud for some, but I love the sound!
Mosport - Canadian Tire Motorsport Park - CTMP
Laguna Seca - Mazda Raceway