Nürburgring Nordschleife announced for Assetto Corsa

1534803_10151832730261659_277819873_o.jpg

Nürburgring Nordschleife announced: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...cement-on-24th-dec.79549/page-11#post-1603263

Last edited by a moderator:
Assetto Corsa: Your Teasing Simulator.

And a good one at that. They really know how to get us excited, don't they. :D

I'll be counting down to 14:00 tomorrow.

Last edited:
Paul, do you honestly think that of the 15.000 Facebook followers, more than 5% care for the iRacing online experience?

If they would announce tomorrow 'Well, guys, we have an iRacing like online system', it would just be online suicide for their credibility as far as their hypes.

They are smart people, and they won't show up with less than something that will appeal to a majority of their customers. Ergo, it will be either Nordschleife, or a big car/series license.

Perhaps F1 license, Indycar license, Ferrari F1, GP2, Wtcc, etc...

Inresponse
Paul, do you honestly think that of the 15.000 Facebook followers, more than 5% care for the iRacing online experience?
Imo though its that online experience thats keeping that buisness model as it cant be the driving experience. I think if kunos did setup an organised racing rival...even as a league hosting service...it would probably end iracing all for the nascar

Yep, they are really hyping it up now. Latest FB cover image.

I can see a lot of FFS, that's what all the fuss was about? type comments flying about tomorrow. Though to be honest, it could be the most ground-breaking announcement ever made in PC sim racing and there will still be some folks not satisfied, lol.

;)

<mod edit: see post #95 @Daz Webb >

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever the announcement is I predict a whole lot of angry, disappointed sim-racers doing alot of complaining tomorrow....Hope I'm wrong.

Agreed. It'll probably be quite depressing reading all the sh1t from spoilt little brats who for some reason think that they're owed everything for nothing. How did they get like that? Are they like that in their everyday lives? Just weird...

To make such a fuss means it's obviously a very, very big deal to the Kunos team and they also think it'll be a big deal for us as well. Not long till we find out for ourselves though. Keep busy and distracted until then people! Won't someone please think of the F5 keys!?

Yep, they are really hyping it up now. Latest FB cover image.

I can see a lot of FFS, that's what all the fuss was about? type comments flying about tomorrow. Though to be honest, it could be the most ground-breaking announcement ever made in PC sim racing and there will still be some folks not satisfied, lol.

;)

I disagree with your first paragraph, as Kunos have just put out an announcement and a flyer. Its the sim racers frothing at the mouth and specualting thats doing all the hype! :D

I totally agree with your second point! They could be in the process of shipping a real version of your favourite AC car to your house complete with insurance, tax, a Shell Nitro limitless platinum card, unlimited track access and a pit crew of hot chicks (fellas for the lady racers) and someone somewhere would be vexed the chuffing
nordschleife wasnt announced :rolleyes:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back