My WIP Projects

Guess it's time for an update here during this weekend, hm?!
Just leaving this here for now, a new idea, unfortunately :whistling:
render_01.jpg

(excuse the bad and dark render setup, was just a quick one to get the car in Blender and to start drafting my ideas :roflmao: will definitely make a better render later!)

Was innocently browsing through Pinterest the other day and suddenly a Alfa 75 popped up with some cool bodywork. That screamed after me and I though this could make a good cup car. Also I believe the Alfa 75 in Race actually has some granny look to it, and I thought this has to be changed. Anyway, don't know where this will end but we'll see! :roflmao:

Update on my WIP projects (excluded new/old ideas for now):
  • WIP: BMW 320 TC CUP
    • done some clean-up, made the car standalone, and did some first menu logos
    • still not sure if I keep the original rearwing, rims, and mirrors, but probably will at least replace the rearwing and rims
  • WIP: GTCC 2013
    • nothing new yet
  • WIP: Race07 UI rework/update
    • stopped my work on an UI rework for now - will review others work first and may rather contribute to those
  • WIP: European TC2000
    • work on the Audi TC2000 continued; added a first quick draft of a wing and sidemirros, did some further tuning of the body and closed some gaps here and there (not completed yet); the bodywork does look this way right now:
      render_2021-02-14-02.png

Looking good

how’s the European TC2000 idea going?
I think that would be amazing if they look like the Audi on page 1 of this thread
See above :whistling: That's the Audi for now, don't know if I will be able to do more than one or two cars in a reasonable time. At least will try to get the Audi on the virtual road in two to three months from now.

• WIP: BMW 320 TC CUP
    • still not sure if I keep the original rearwing, rims, and mirrors, but probably will at least replace the rearwing and rims (now am using the ATS rims I originally made for the Cruze in 2013 for the WTCC2013 mod)
    • will leave you with these two quick shots and "may release a first public beta soon™)
      capture_2021-02-21_00-27-02.jpg

capture_2021-02-21_00-27-49.jpg
  • WIP: GTCC 2013
    • no update
  • WIP: Race07 UI rework/update
    • no update
  • WIP: European TC2000
    • no update

Sweden
Very nice pictures, they look good in the default livery with the red mirrors. Looks like they have just been delivered from BMW motorsport :thumbsup:
I might have missed it, but will you use s2000 tc specs and physics?

I might have missed it, but will you use s2000 tc specs and physics?
Honestly, I didn't mention anything about it yet. I will probably first start with the original physics from the WTCC2012/13 mod. However, I haven't yet clarified if I will need to get permission first (also applies to the car model itself). That's what I need to do first before releasing anything ;)